Do you honestly believe

im alot older than most of you so i remember rogaine being the magic liquid that was going to cure baldness in the 70's,then it was said to be only good in the crown. in the majority of cases it never gave the results it advertised. then propecia was the magic pill to grow hair, it help stabilized the loss and grew new hair mostly in the crown, it was a definite step forward in the hair loss story. then came the laser comb approved by fda helping at least 90% of the users, i was in the 10% it didn't help, it was amassing how many people were in that 10%. through it all the ht process has gotten better from the corn rolls to the fut to the fue, right now it is the only process that can give you results that make a real difference. i remember matt lauer of the today show talking about university of penn growing hair on mice and this was the miracle that was maybe 4 years ago. i think if i was in my 20's i would wait to see if the new miracle 4 will work, i hope they do. for those seeking info on the ht process, as all the senior members have had ht, many more than one time and can give info to help those that are starting this journey as they have traveled it. i am sure they know what losing your hair can do to you, i can not thank this site enough for all the info i got and knowing you are not alone in this ht journey.

ffar,

With all do respect to the members of this site, you must remember where you are. You are on a network called "Hair Transplant Network". Naturally, most members here are going to be bias toward hair transplantation vs the prospect of a company like RepliCel. If you visit other hairloss sites you may realize there are completely different opinions about RepliCel in particular. It is important to just be aware of these things before you rush to make your own judgement.

In my opinion, RepliCel looks VERY promising and this is why. Mr Hall the CEO has been very successful at an another company. He is the real deal. He is ethical, knowlegeable, and would not sacrifice his career to become part of a company that is not likely to succeed. Just think about that. If you were in a poistion like his; would you risk your career in something you thought was a long shot? Secondly Dr. Hoffmann the CMO has been involved in the hairloss industry forever. He is by accounts what i can only assume to be as brilliant. DO you really think someone of his brilliance would waste his time with a technology that was likely to be a failure? The answer is a huge NO.

I keep hearing the same thing over on here. Ive been hearing about a cure for 20 years etc etc etc. What needs to be considered is that the people involved with RepliCel are not your average day business men trying to get rich. They are long-time established professionals that would be rich no matter what. Also what needs to be considered is that they are in HUMAN clinical trials. This means they feels as though they have the technology currently. Im not saying it is yet perfect, maybe it is, maybe it isnt, but they have to feel strongly about it to go to human clinical trials. The results of the current trials are to be published around March, so that is a few months away. In a few months we will know alot more about what is happening with RepliCel.

As far as the FDA approval goes. They are obviously a buercratic obtacle that delays medicine from coming to fruition. However, if you listen to the interviews by Mr Hall, he is following the regulations of numerous regulatory agencies so that RepliCel has options. He is a brilliant business man, he will make the right decision in reagrds to that. Also from my understanding, this type of treatment will not be as scrutinized as drugs because they are just injecting your own cells back into your head. I am not a medical doctor, but it seems as though this is much safer than drugs. Fortunately, information is available easily these days, take advantage of that and consut numerous sources, here and otherwise. One last thing, I keep reading things like cures dont just come out of no where and things like this. This is obviously a very true statement. What I dont undestand is if the people making these comments are for some reason under the impression that the innovators behind this technology just discovered it last week by chance. This technology has been worked on for a very long time, i beleive almost an entore decade, and probaly even longer than that when you consider everything. My point is that this absolutely did not come out of no where, rather it has been in development for quite some time.

Edited by DISpHAIR

"With all do respect to the members of this site, you must remember where you are. You are on a network called "Hair Transplant Network"

Dispahiair, This has nothing to do with the cynicism some of us have towards replicel or other hair re-growth technologies. Trust me, I would much rather not have had to go through a surgery to get my hair back.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Yeah I agree. The fact this is the HTN means nothing. Men just want a good head of hair; being biased towards transplantation is ridiculous. Everybody is aware that in an ideal world it wouldn't be the standard measure against hairloss, but it's the only one that truly works consistently and permanently. If a drug or treatment comes out tomorrow that can do as good or better every man on here would be ecstatic about it. There's no bias. Hair Transplantation isn't a football team, it's the best options we have at the moment.