Hair Transplant Recommendation in New Jersey

guapo

To preface--I'm a newbie on this site, so navigating my way around the site and finding all the information is still new. With that being said, I'm located in Northern NJ. I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with any Dr's / clinics in the NNJ area.

Any feedback is appreciated

Hi Guapo.

I don't think you can go wrong with with Dr Feller who is in Great Neck, Newyork.

I have recently come from the Uk to have my previous hair transplant repaired by him and he is truely one of the best hair restoration surgeons worldwide.

What stage are you out balding wise?

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Bernstein is in NNJ but he's more on the conservative side and he's pricey. As Chrisdav suggested you should call Dr. Feller.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I have had 2 small fue procedures with Dr. Feller very happy, His prices seem higher but have always gotten alot more grafts than I have paid for so it's all relative. He and his staff are very friendly and he does very good work.

Don't pay attention to geography. Go to the best clinic for you, wherever it may be. This is your head that we're talking about.

I fully agree! That clinic may be 1 mile away or 5000 miles away. Dont be fooled by doctors that have been compared to Albert Enstien or Martin Luther King..:) It all depends what you feel comfortable with.

As for your area I would recommend Dr. Feller.

Good luck on your search!!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Berstein is a clinical professor Dermatology at Columbia(Top US University) so he does know his stuff.

He is a very good surgeon, however, he is a bit more conservative, which is understandable.

I have realised, he doesn't post much on the forums but i thinks thats down to his philosophy.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Berstein is a clinical professor Dermatology at Columbia(Top US University) so he does know his stuff.

George W. Bush went to Yale undergrad and Harvard Business School. You think he knows his stuff?

That's not a knock on Bernstein, but judge him on results, not the school he's at.

Yeah i do think he knows his stuff as he was president of the USA :) but Bernstein is good surgeon anyhow.

No it isn't a joke, I am not on this website to discuss politics.

Edited by chrisdav

I agree on the location. Consult with several top doctors and decide which one you are most comfortable with. The travel part is easy. You do however have several top doctors in close proximity to you so I would definitely include them in your list of ones you consult with.

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

• 3 months later...
I fully agree! That clinic may be 1 mile away or 5000 miles away. Dont be fooled by doctors that have been compared to Albert Enstien or Martin Luther King..:) It all depends what you feel comfortable with.

As for your area I would recommend Dr. Feller.

Good luck on your search!!

So what would you recommend, putting distance aside?

Guapo I would recommend researching and finding a doctor (or doctors) that you feel comfortable with. Once you chose then you shouldnt worry about distance, if your doctor is in the same city great or farther away that a small scarifice to make. Its quite possible that you can find a great doctor that is not that far depending on where you live.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson