2500 Graft Strip Surgery with Dr Feller 28th October 2011

irishsailor

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

Thanks for the kind words, it's been a long journey but the results i got surpassed my own expectations. Doc did me proud :cool:

El Nino,

I was going to get my temple points done as i left one has receded completely. I thought if im going to travel to america i might as well have a second pass and just sort out the stubborn areas. Then hopefully i can enjoy my forties without worrying about my hair :)

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

When are you planning on that Irishsailor?

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Chrisdav.

Not sure. I have been offered an extension to stay on in my current job so may have to wait til next yr some time. Would be nice to get it sorted in the next 6 months and then move on with my life :)

hows things with you anyway fella?

I am good, will be posting some 9 month update pics this week.

Your hair looks great Irish Sailor as I have previously mentioned.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Guys,

Thanks for the kind words, it's been a long journey but the results i got surpassed my own expectations. Doc did me proud :cool:

El Nino,

I was going to get my temple points done as i left one has receded completely. I thought if im going to travel to america i might as well have a second pass and just sort out the stubborn areas. Then hopefully i can enjoy my forties without worrying about my hair :)

I thought when you said second pass you meant going over the same area again, my mistake.

I can see how adding temple points will be the icing on the cake. Congrats again with your result.

El Nino,

Thanks again for the kind words. Was just checking your blog out, i thought you got fantastic results with your crown work fella. Are you happy now and complete our is hair greed playing in the back of your mind :D

Thanks again :)

Austinuk,

Thanks for the comment mate. The Doc did me proud :cool:

I will keep an eye out and follow yr progress when you have your HT.:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, hope everyone is keeping well. This is going to be my last update til i get to the 12 month point. To be honest i think i'm pretty much there now, just maturing of the hair now.

As always would appreciate any feedback :)

Snapshot_20120723_4.JPG.eeb9890d8e76e1f51ffab0d8f901f6ca.JPG

Snapshot_20120723_5.JPG.a480b29af561e8606c35293ff57e4f84.JPG

Snapshot_20120723_8.JPG.a8f3b058e0e9e2ba2a62fba73eaa6658.JPG

Snapshot_20120723_10.JPG.825a5c8f79d1352d49ff1192de427332.JPG

Snapshot_20120723_13.JPG.0f465a64da8f369b2ab7eafbd3d0668c.JPG

Looking good Irish, money well spent :)

I am not sure you need a another surgery Irishsailor :)

Temple points have receded on one side and it sticks out like a sore thumb. Im just more nervous at messing with them because i have coarse wirey hair mate. If i can sort them then thats me complete :)

• 1 month later...

Hi, hope everyone is keeping well. Its hard to believe its been just over 10 months now, but i feel like i have come along way. I was a full 4A when i started out and feel that i have finally got a little bit of my old self back again. However hair greed has already kicked in like it does for all of us.

As always appreciate any feed back :)

Edited by irishsailor

Hi, hope everyone is keeping well. Its hard to believe its been just over 10 months now, but i feel like i have come along way. I was a full 4A when i started out and feel that i have finally got a little bit of my old self back again. However hair greed has already kicked in like it does for all of us.

As always appreciate any feed back :)

Looking good man. What are you wanting to change if greed has kicked in?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks for the comment spanker. My temple peaks have receded completely on the left side and has started to recede on the right. It just sticks out like a sore thumb. I was always worried about hitting them as i have wirey hair which has helped in the illusion of density but probably not the best calibre for temple peaks.

Seen yr updates fella, im glad everything has gone well for you. Dr Konier is an amazing surgeon.

Thanks for the comments guys. Im really pleased with my results and even though im at 10 months, im still seeing more improvement.

I've got a new camera and at 12 months im going to take my final set of pics outside to show how far i've come :)