RepliCel

Pale_Rider

Well I have searched this part of forum to see if there is any topic devoted to this firm, it seems there is not(if there is I beg the mods to delete this topic and redirect this post there). It seems that we have a new horse in the race of conquering MPB so if you are interested you can read here about their way to solve this problem.

RepliCel

Edited by Pale_Rider

'...Mr. Hall contends a “moderately successful” clinical trial would result in a 10% increase in hair growth in six to 12 months, which would be equivalent to Rogaine, the first topical FDA-approved product to re-grow hair in both men and women. A “very successful” trial, he figures would result in a 10% to 15% increase in hair growth in six to 12 months, which is equivalent to Propecia, the only FDA-approved, once-a-day pill to help reduce dihydrotestosterone, a key cause of hair loss. An “extremely successful” trial would be a 20%-plus increase in hair growth in six to 12 months, he adds.'

There's only 10 men and nine women in the study!

So from reading this, if there is just 2 men and perhaps one woman that show positive results from these trials, that's considered ''extremely successful'?

I didn't want to be blinded by sceince over the figures that's all.

• 2 weeks later...

I've read up a little bit about RepliCel in the last few weeks. Exciting to see another "horse in the race." Thanks for keeping us updated Pale_Rider.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 3 weeks later...

Pale_Rider,

Thanks for the update!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.