DR Lindsey?? How is your daughter?

NEWHAIRPLEASE

Hope all is well for her. Hair is so irrelevant when something like this happens. My thoughts and prayers are with her!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers. Julia is doing quite well actually. She has had 2 big hits of chemotherapy in Aug and Sept, but has managed to go to school about half the time, home schooling the other half. This and next month she gets chemotherapy at home which has been pretty easy except that it drops her blood, so a bunch of our friends and I have been donating blood and platelets for her.

She of course lost her hair, and a patient of mine knitted her a few hats. The picture shows Julia in her favorite red one in our kitchen last week.

December she goes to Duke for a bone marrow transplant, which will be hard on all of us. We expect her to be home by mid January and then she'll be getting a vaccine therapy monthly for a few months. Its a new technique that has shown promise in cases like Julia's and with a few other cancers.

So that lab that is doing all the research to make cancer vaccines is the "charity" that I'm going to be raising money for with my upcoming ironman event next summer.

Thanks again.

WHL

photo.jpg.f00566db92ecfd5261e4f7bcd9a3a2ce.jpg

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Dr. Lindsey,

I'm very happy to hear the Julia is doing well. Her smile says a lot about her attitude and I love the hat!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

So pleased to hear Julia is doing well with her treatment . I'm sure all the love and support she receives from her family and friends is keeping her looking so well and positive.

Good luck with all your running, thats a fantastic charity to support, Good luck in NYC.