Free Transplants for Posting?

hairterm

Thats a smart thing to do.

Let someone monitor your results.

You dont have to post your pics but please stay or dont forget to come back if not happy.

AKM The more people that come forward the better.

Doesnt have to be on the open forum but there is a high profile lawyer looking for as many unhappy patients as possible

Say there is an unhappy patient who has signed the "Independent Partner" contract that wants to come forward and share his story but fears that Armani will take legal action against him, will you guys be offering any legal protection if Armani does indeed sue them?

Also, as part of this legal battle are you guys planning to help these guys get this contract revoked so they may speak freely?

There is NOTHING in that contract that states you cant share your story,just not in a negative manner

Although they really pressure some not to continue posting if their pics start showing no progress .

One of the many jobs of Pats205 is to constantly inform the patients how serious the contract is when they complain to him . They use scare tactics and believe me it has been working

They tell you what to post ,when to stop and the possible consequences of posting negative comments .

If you ever noticed the guys that seem to disappear ,they are the ones that were TOLD to quit posting.

Hey not everyone gets a horrible result there but its like Russian roulette when you sign up

SUX2BEME

That is a great question that will be addressed shortly

The attorney the guys I know are consulting with want more people to come forward

Plus there are people that signed another contract that they would NEVER speak about the touchups and bad experience they had . They are needed also

They were given a FULL refund and some of them want compensation beyond that now.

I would like to hear Pats answer to this question as he has his own guys that have come forward.

If your legit I can lead you in the right direction but that's something you ll have to decide

• Administrators

Who here believes in the expression "the truth shall set you free"? Does anyone believe that this so called "contract" can legally stop people from telling the truth?

Based on all the information I've seen over the years, in my opinion, Dr. Armani and Co. have conspired to manipulate the online patient forums by compensating patients for praising them on a daily basis and threatening to "fine" them $3,000,000 if they disclose the truth. Obviously this only works as long as their so called "partners" continue to be fearful of telling the truth.

Those who have signed such agreements and would like to discuss their experience are welcome to call our attorney, Deanna Shullman, of Thomas & LoCicero at (866) 967-2009. She's extremely bright, friendly and eats frivolous lawsuits for breakfast.

I look forward completely pulling back the curtain to reveal the scared little wizard manipulating the knobs and levers that control all the smoke and thunder.

Pat

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Originally posted by PLEASE GROW PLEASE:

If your legit I can lead you in the right direction but that's something you ll have to decide

Thank you. And no it's not me who signed this contract, I just happen to know someone who did and is fearful of legal action if he divulges. He is not happy with his results and is quite stressed to be in this situation where he cannot speak negatively about his case to save others.

Of course I have sworn this guy to secrecy, as he has asked, but I am just asking out of my own curiousity because he is actually a very nice, caring fellow who got sucked into a bad situation and Id like to see him be able to get out of this mess if he can.

A quick email I recieved from attorney today that are some of the simple things you should write down to begin with .

1) what they were promised in terms of graft number; 2) what their current complaints are; 3) what their individual concerns are; 4) fee they paid; 5) fees that were refunded. A chronological summary of the events leading up surgery such as the procedure itself, the postoperative care, and any additional surgery strip of fue should be delineated. - ultimately things will go straight our lawfirm, . They can use initials for the time being if they are concerned about identity, but their identity will have to be revealed to show that these are legitimate cases and not just a bunch of disgruntled guys looking for a buck. They should also all request their medical records from Armani and include any copies of contracts, consents or other pertinent information. Once all of this is organized it will be up for review. A reasonable review will be dependent of the organization and the information obtained,

==================================

There are alot of guys out there that got screwed . Dont bow down to this clown.

Stand up for yourself and hold them accountable. This isnt a game its your life.

Originally posted by PLEASE GROW PLEASE:

There is NOTHING in that contract that states you cant share your story,just not in a negative manner

Although they really pressure some not to continue posting if their pics start showing no progress .

One of the many jobs of Pats205 is to constantly inform the patients how serious the contract is when they complain to him . They use scare tactics and believe me it has been working

They tell you what to post ,when to stop and the possible consequences of posting negative comments .

If you ever noticed the guys that seem to disappear ,they are the ones that were TOLD to quit posting.

Hey not everyone gets a horrible result there but its like Russian roulette when you sign up

SUX2BEME

That is a great question that will be addressed shortly

The attorney the guys I know are consulting with want more people to come forward

Plus there are people that signed another contract that they would NEVER speak about the touchups and bad experience they had . They are needed also

They were given a FULL refund and some of them want compensation beyond that now.

I would like to hear Pats answer to this question as he has his own guys that have come forward.

So allegedly, the Clinic has the patient sign a non-disclosure agreement prior to performing the touch-up procedure?

From what I am reading, there are a greater number of dissatisfied Dr. Armani patients silenced by this contract than I realized.

Is it any wonder then that Dr. Armani and his associates could get away with hyping their FUE results? Who would challenge them since it appears that many have been silenced by free surgery that might grow and abusive contracts that threatened to fine them $3,000,000 if they spoke the truth about their initial procedure.

Living in fear is no way to live. I expect as more patients begin to realize this and come forward that Dr. Armani will have more than his hands full.

We welcome any and all concerned parties to come forward and share their experiences and results on this forum.

Best wishes,

Bill

Sickening to think of the (e)secret-police squad Armani had assembled to try to strong-arm patients (mostly young ones).....and how they were allowed to run so rampant under Farrel/HLH....the fact that Pats was allowed to get away with this under the guise of some respectable patient rep is deplorable on many levels....

I'm curious to know why exactly Farrel suddenly decided to not allow a single word be spoken re: Armani....while this forum continues to propel the truth forward, defending patients' rights within a titanic scandal and system of abuse.....

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

hi, I had a procedure with dr. armani this year. I am growing quite alarmed by what I have been reading since that time, information i had no idea about when I went in for my procedure. what should i be doing to protect myself in case my transplant isn't totally successful? if my yield ends up at 30% I of course would want restitution, refund, ect. if the yield is that bad though I think a touchup could be a poor decision... i'm just a bit confused right now but I want to continue to post and be involved in the situation.

Dont let it drive you crazy but if your not happy I would let the clinic do whatever it is that will you satisfied.

If they fail at that and your willing to share the details in private there is an attorney licking its chops for a few more guys/girls to sue the shit out of him.

A popular forum moderater has recently released in private the names of more Armanis unsatified patients ,so the wheels are turning quickly .

I would try for a full refund and then just take it as a lesson learned but if that fails you can come join the others that wont settle for only a refund.

I would demand a refund and pass on a "touchup".

I feel so sorry for some of these guys in 10 years .

There will be alot of weird looking guys strolling around

Did the unsatisfied patients that you know of handle the REFUND situation DIRECTLY with Dr. Armani?

At this point, a refund could potentially heal an individual's monetary wounds, but doesn't the contract signed prior to surgery require the patients to come to mediation or arbitration in Ontario, Canada?

Thanks for your help thus far.

To the Armani patients who want to talk but are afraid:*

You have nothing to worry about. Nothing.

We are behind anyone who was once an Armani supporter in secret,

but now wants to come out and tell the truth. The doors are open to all ex-Armani patients who agreed to work

for him for free hair transplants. or just unsatisfied guys that didnt sign You are our brothers, you are

suffering, and we want to help you get away from Armani, get to good,

ethical doctors, and get your life back. We want you to go to surgeons

with your best interest in mind, not their financial interest.

We know how manipulative Armani is, and it wasn't your fault. You went

to a medical doctor expecting honesty and got lied to. That's not your

fault, that's his.

Armani knows how desperate guys are for hair, and he preys on this

desperation to manipulate honest hair loss sufferers. It's only too

tempting to sign something that guarantees hair forever when your hair

runs your life, and he knows that.

We want to extend an olive branch to all you guys out there who we know

Armani is keeping silent and in unbearable pain. However you want to

contact pm, e-mail, or phone is ok. Anything you reveal will be

100% confidential.

We're not out to get you, we're out to get one man, the big fish,

Armani. There are lawyers that have seen the contract you've signed and

know the whole story. They know you're safe. We want to connect you with

the lawyers. We need you guys to build a movement of ex-patients so

large that no amount of Armani's lies can stop.

We want to help you get your money back, so that you can get the help

you need. Armani is creating a secret tidal wave of disfigured patients.

We want you to get that money back so you can stop living in fear and

servitude to Armani, and go to ethical doctors who can fix the damage he

has done to your life.

Armani may have been a good surgeon at one point, but he needs to be

stopped now. He won't stop himself. Hes using a revolving door of techs to practice on you

Right now he's got you. He's winning because he's dividing and

conquering. You are all isolated and don't know who to trust. All you

know is that Armani is offering you more FUE sessions that you know in

your heart won't grow. You're trapped. You're out of money. All you can

see is going back to Armani. You see a few good FUE results and think.

"What did I do wrong?" NOTHING. What you don't see are the dozens of

failed cases kept quiet out of fear. As Red said in the Shawshank

Redemption, It's a terrible thing to live in fear. John Lennon said it

too: Why in the world are we here? Surely not to live in pain and fear."

This is ludicrous. Patients go in expecting to look better, come out

looking worse, and are hushed up with intimidation tactics reminiscent

of the mafia.

There is strength in numbers. Divided in fear, we will fail. If we join

forces, you're not alone anymore, and Armani's power over you will

evaporate like morning dew. There's nothing in the world so painful as

feeling like you're all alone, like you're the only one. The good things

is, you're not.

There's another way. A way of honesty, transparency, ethics, and hope.

There are ethical doctors out there. There are lawyers working

on this case but need as many guys as possible Several people have already come forward. You can come

forward in total confidentiality. In this way, we can establish the key

ingredient that will put the nail in Armani's coffin: a pattern of

malpractice. Lost grafts, lies, broken promises, secret contracts,

guarantees of growth, incredible emotional pain and suffering...all to

put more money in one man's pocket? He owes you, and we want to help you

just get what you wanted: a decent, honest surgeon who gives you a good

hair transplant to benefit you and your life.

Hey FSC I just got a copy of the FUE consent form and I see what you are talking about

I cant talk about the others because I dont want to alienate them ,but I would suggest going to the man himself if its just a refund your looking for.

Its these refunds that are keeping these results off the net.

Its the one smart thing Armani is doing.

• 8 months later...