Levrais,

Didn't mean to neglect you buddy, but I just don't buy it... at least not yet. I feel the same way about ACell.

It's one of those things that I would wait until there is a lot more information published, as well as verifiable results. I've seen a few pics here and there, and in theory it sounds like it should help. However, I just haven't seen enough results to even begin to consider it...

You're hair is looking outstanding these days Levrais. So I'd wait this one out if I were you...

Corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

I don't think many docs actually offer PRP... at least not publicly. Some have outright blasted it as just another snake oil. So I think that has scared some docs who do offer it to not really publicize or market it. Or it just could be they don't really see much benefit from it yet.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Thanks Corv and Aaron,

I agree that there haven't been many results posted and its early in the game overall. Dr. Bisanga is actually conducting a study and it will be interesting to see the results when available. He and some other docs use it upon request to aid with healing but aren't making any promises on growth. Im actually curious to see which US docs are using it. It might be helpful but not necessarily practical for me to go to Belgium.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874