Dr Suradej Pong Chiangmai

rogeryap

Thanks Jimmy, that was pretty much bed hair but it's getting to the length I can push it down & flick it across.........Been a long time since that happened, I'll cut it when it reaches my eyes lol.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hence the reason I came in to defend Dr Pong, this guy seems to have some sort of agenda because he supposedly refused to operate on his man friend (post some pics of what you asked him to fix Harari, you obviously have them as you've been posting them to doctors all over the world) maybe he should shut his mouth until he can prove Dr Pong is a bad surgeon, just because someone is not recommended on this or other forums doesn't mean shit, the happy customers are what count and as I've said before, the majority of his customers are Asian and most of the rest Australian who unlike some Americans are rather modest don't feel the need to post something every time they wipe their arse.

Therefore Dr Pong is not as well known, mainly because of his customer demographic and personally he has told me he has more than enough qualifications and customers without being on forums like this looking for more.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This is my result after having my first transplant with Dr Pong last March 2012: From near frontal baldness to full of hair (see my profile photo). I would be looking forward to see him again for my crown area this coming march.

• 5 months later...

Hi Botak

I am from sg as well. Planning to do a HT.can you please pm me as I have problem trying to pm you.i just joined this forum. Thanks so much and hope to hear from u soon.

Dear all

I am having a problem choosing dr Radha or dr pong as both seems to have very good feedbacks.any advise?

Also I am currently having some hair on my crown,can I do a transplant without cutting or shaving my hair? I need to return to work in a week and I really do not want anyone to notice on my transplant,this is a big concern for me .is there anywhere I can look the same after a week? Thanks for your kind help

Dear all

I am having a problem choosing dr Radha or dr pong as both seems to have very good feedbacks.any advise?

Also I am currently having some hair on my crown,can I do a transplant without cutting or shaving my hair? I need to return to work in a week and I really do not want anyone to notice on my transplant,this is a big concern for me .is there anywhere I can look the same after a week? Thanks for your kind help

1) I did mine with Dr Pong twice.

2) Dr Pong would advice you to keep hair long before ops (don't cut!)

3) Can return to work within a week. No prob. I've gone to Chiang Mai and everyone thought I went there just for holiday when I'm back.

If you've specific questions, pl email Dr Pong directly. He is very prompt and helpful in reply. I can trust him.

Hi Botak

Since you are also in Singapore, do you think its possible we can be friends and have a cup of coffee and understand more.I can meet up with you at your convenience . Please PM me if its possible. Would greatly appreciate it. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...