hair transplant costs

stillhere

stillhere,

The additional costs you referenced are generally incorporated in the per graft cost. You may need to pay for airfare (or a portion of it) and a meal or two depending on whether you stay overnight or comute in, but for the most part the cost is 99 and 3/4 percent the per graft charges.

Mr. T

Mr. T's 8 month post-op photos

There are a few minor things that could cost some money:

Graftcyte - This is a copper-peptide liquid that is helpful with healing. It is sometimes sold in a kit that includes shampoo, conditioner, wound gel, and some other stuff. Hair mills such as MHR will charge you $300 for the kit. All you need is the spray which can be found on the internet for between $50 - $80. A lot of independent clinics will simply give you a bottle.

Ice Pak - You'll want one of these for your forehead and donor area.

Room - most clinics will pay for a night or two if you have to travel. I drove 5 hours to another state and spent 1 night in a hotel. I probably could have gotten the doctor to pay for it but since it was only one night, I just went ahead and paid for it.

A week off of work - this could cost you if you are not a salaried employee. You should allow at least a week or 2 if possible. This is because you never know how much swelling you will have. Some people look like they were beaten with a 2x4 for 4 to 5 days while others have no swelling at all. The big megasessions seem to cause a lot due to the amount of saline used.

Make darn sure you think this through before going ahead. My hair transplant has been a nightmare and you can't go back. EVER.Although I went to the worst possible HACK and butcher and was sold 2,500 grafts . You may be luckier because of finding this site and getting an apropriate h/t there is still no way to take ir back.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens