4 mos and 7 day update Umar 3000 FUE

Abedogg

Late on posting these. The hair actually looks better in person. The flash really exposed some of the gaps that havent filled in yet. Last month has truly been great. Got my first haircut. Redness is basically gone - although its more evident with the flash.

I'm hoping that the gap behind my right temple fills in. Left side is doing well, right side worries me a little - I know its still early.

I encourage everyone to create a blog - or at least take pics to document your progress. I've had many days in the last month where I didn't feel my hair was growing as fast as it had been, but after posting pics, its evident that may hair is still growing well.

Abe

Had 3k With Umar on Feb 16, 2009

My Hair Loss Website

Looks solid; good pics exposing your recipient area! The growth boom should just be getting started...next few months should be key.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

looking good so far Abe!

i'd say you are right on the mark or perhaps even ahead of the curve which is a good thing.

they say FUE takes longer to grow and sprout but it seems that's not the case for you.

don't worry about one side lagging as that's the case with almost everybody.

this update of yours gives me great hope.

keep 'em coming.

thanks for update and grow well!