Some Candidates?

I see this quite often 'Some people may be suitable for hair transplants/may not be'

What does that mean?

When is a person not a good candidate? obviously, if they have so little donor hair left, but besides that, what other reasons makes a person not suitable?

I'm just worried I'd fall under that category

Rich,

Many characteristics including poor donor supply (low density), diffuse pattern thinning over entire scalp (including donor), age, hair type.

This list is not exhaustive by any means.

To put your mind at ease why not go for a consultation with a Doc. They will give you it straight. I would advise seeing a Doc face to face rather than a representative in this case.

What makes you think that you may fall into the 'unsuitable category'?

What is your situation Rich?

All the best,

Jess

• 2 weeks later...
Rich,

Many characteristics including poor donor supply (low density), diffuse pattern thinning over entire scalp (including donor), age, hair type.

To put your mind at ease why not go for a consultation with a Doc. They will give you it straight. I would advise seeing a Doc face to face rather than a representative in this case.

All the best,

Jess

I made a thread, please check it out and comment there for me!

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/162899-ok-here-we-go-my-story-so-far-pictures.html

Rich,

All the best,

Jess

I made a thread, please check it out and comment there for me!

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/162899-ok-here-we-go-my-story-so-far-pictures.html

cheers

I think you cfall in the catagory as not a good candidate Rich due to your age (too young) and your level of hair loss (minor).

Some say you should wait til a minimum of 25 yrs old, I personally think 30 yrs old is a better age.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.