Dr Rogers in Uk - In reply to Pat the publishers comments.

Buzz2

Hi

I was reading a former post by the Publisher Pat, where he stated that Dr Rogers in the UK has the potential to be world class if only they did all Microscopic Dissection. Excuse my naivaty but can anyone explain more on this? What difference does this make if the overall result is of high quality? Why would this stop them from being world class ?

Any information would be of great use.

Thanks

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Dr Rogers was known as the best fue surgeon in the uk for many years but when technolagy advanced he didn't bother and got left behind, it's rare i hear anything about rogers now but lately seen this and another post.

It's a lot like would you shoot the taliban from a 1000 metres with a hand gun or a sniper rifle with scope?.....meaning Rogers needs microscopes and modern technolagy to make sure the grafts are cut to shape neatly and without trauma as we all know it doesn't take much to damage a graft which will result in it not growing!!!

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Many thanks . That makes sense.

The post was time time ago , so Id be keen to know if he is now using this process. I will be going for a Hair Transplant soon and its between Dr Rogers and DR Farjo. Farjo is very expensive though , but does have a great reputation.

Still undecided on what to do. As it is something you need to live with for the rest of your life.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

Total 5134 grafts.

If Dr. Rogers doesnt use microscopes then your decision should be easy. Dr. Farjo does indeed have a great reputation.

Edited by lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

What type of surgery and how many grafts do you want? Are you a uk lad? I looked into Farjo and Rogers along with many others for all of my transplants but found that the best of the best which imo is Hasson and Rahal were around the same price as Farjos so decided to go with Hasson for my latest ht. I quite like Dr Fellers work too but he seemed to be a lot more expensive on a megasession so i ruled him out on that basis.

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Hi

I will be going for Strip, 3000 Grafts. Yes Im UK based. Where is Hasson ??

Cheers

Total 5134 grafts.

Canada but don't worry about the distance they pay for your hotel and most of flight cost. With respect you need to do much more research and check out results. I tell you what I'll give you the short cut path simply put in the forum search Hasson or Rahal and you'll find some mind blowing results. Rahal is in Canada too ironically but another clinic Rahal seems to have a ability to make hair grow consistently faster than anyone else I'm talking about up to 4 months faster.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

If Rodgers doesn't use microscopes, does that mean he is still doing minigrafts/micrografts? He surely can't be doing FUT without microscopes!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

No he doesn't do minigrafts. He seems to like fue with a 1mm or less i'd imagine but defo not 4mm mini grafts.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1