Hair tans.. Where do i go???

Im 25 and started to go thin on top

Im booked into hospital group monday for a price no surgery.

since ive booked in ive seen that there are terrible comments about this company and i think ive decided to cancle it.

on the other hand ive registerd on the forum and ive seen that doctor farjo had some really good comments.

so im confused where to go.

my back of head and side are really thick but top thinnin.

you cant go wrong with Dr Farjo if you are in the UK , he constantly has produced excellent results .

You should not be confused in the slightest avoid the hospital group far to many negative and unhappy patients

Regards

Ej

I would consult with some doctors in the coalition.

You're still 25, and if you just started thinning perhaps medicines will be enough to give you the result you want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

thanks for replys guys,

right i went to see the hosi grp and i felt like he was going to sentance me to death lol

felt really strange and weird,even my partner went and she felt out of place.

anyhows,he said 4 hr work need approx 1500 for 3k or if i wanted a better hair line which i would like it slight lowering its 3750.

BUT lol if i have it done within next week(somebody elses cancled op) he would do it for 3k WOWOWOW lol,

its like im going for a new car lol.

As you guys on forum said if they phone you all time,hassle cold calling,then maybe there desprate and not intrested in you,only the queens heads eh???

im in the middle of booking cons with dr farjo and i will tell you what he says.

i mentioned Dr farjo to the hospital grp and you should have seen his face lol.

he didnt expect that kinda question from me,maybe he knows hes the best icon_biggrin.gif

or he said that farjo would be 5k plus where there work would be 3k SOOOOO F****** whats more important money or my self being.

whats more important money or my self being.

Hi Churchies, you have your head screwed on too well for the Hospital Group!! icon_smile.gif Well done to you sir!!

Well the good news is now...you are in a great situation, there are a handful of top HT clinics that will give you an excellent result (not just promise one!)

I am from the UK and I would definitely recommend you having a chat with Spex. I know its the best decision I made contacting Spex..

http://www.hairhelp.myzen.co.uk

All the very best...you deserve the best so take your time... you dont need to rush this... the most important thing is you end up with the best natural result possible as you will have it for the rest of your life icon_smile.gif

Just to show you what you have escaped happening to you, have a look at this guys experience with the Hospital Group.. (very similar to my own results in the UK)

http://hair-restoration-info.c...861/m/7611093393/p/1

and you can see how great he is looking now! Your very lucky guy and wise to have researched them before you went ahead.

Take care icon_smile.gif