i need beardtransplant

jason0407

There are quite a few clinics that have done beard transplants. I'd do a search for them on the forums, also check out the galleries for all of the doctors.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Jason,

It seems like a good portion of our recommended hair transplant surgeons perform (at least on occasion) beard transplantation. In fact, here's an example of a beard transplantation case performed on a burn victim by Dr. Barrera.

I would try to review the recommended surgeon list above, discover which doctors you're interested in consulting with, and figure out which of these physicians perform beard transplantation.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

What is it that you want to achieve with a beard transplant?

Often a patient will have some area of his face where the beard hair is quite sparse, and his wish is to 'fill it in' so that the coverage of stubble is the same throughout the beard area, or he might just want to grow a full beard. Sometimes he might have a scar where no hair grows.

This is the sort of thing that can be achieved.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

In Body Hair Transplant, Dr. Bisanga is the best, contact his clinic (BHR CLINIC). Its just he is in Belgium, but if you need it to be done in US then I would recommend Dr. Umar from Derm Hair Clinic...

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

In Body Hair Transplant, Dr. Bisanga is the best, contact his clinic (BHR CLINIC). Its just he is in Belgium, but if you need it to be done in US then I would recommend Dr. Umar from Derm Hair Clinic...

I would counter that and say Dr. Umar is the best in BHT.

Atticus

600 FUE - 12/07 - Performed by Dr. Umar of Redondo Beach, CA

*****300 leg hair FUE implanted 7/12 to the eyebrows - 150 each eyebrow. Performed by Dr. Umar.