I am a 27 year old male and noticing my hairline is not the same as it was as when i was 18!!!! My hair line is going to crap..... I have long hair to cover up the recession at the temples. My hairline is not thick and low as it was once was.... This is very depressing for me... im afraid to cut my hair short because of the extreme recession at the temples..

Here are my pictures.

Pictures by StartingToRecede - Photobucket

I know you guys will say "mature hairline" but i see plenty of guys in their 20s, 30s, 40s and even 50s with great low hair lines like andrew napiltino (guy from fox news.)

Well, the pics are terrible, but from what I can see it is just maturation. The fact you are calling it extreme is pretty ridiculous based on the photos.

You did not ask any questions in your post so I don't know what you are looking for.

If you are really worring look into propecia (finasteride), but I see no male pattern baldness in that pic.

You are probably a little young to do anything to that hairline but you might find a doctor who will transplant the corners if you are that worried.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Well, the pics are terrible, but from what I can see it is just maturation. The fact you are calling it extreme is pretty ridiculous based on the photos.

You did not ask any questions in your post so I don't know what you are looking for.

If you are really worring look into propecia (finasteride), but I see no male pattern baldness in that pic.

You are probably a little young to do anything to that hairline but you might find a doctor who will transplant the corners if you are that worried.

I wanted to know how much a hair transplant would cost to restore the corners? Is it a good idea for me to get a hair transplant just to restore the corners?

Should i get a fue or a stripped?

What advantages does fue have over a stripped besides it leaving you scarless?

My guess is $4,000-$5,000. 700-1000 grafts.

I do not think it is a good idea now....if you have the same amount of hair in five years, go for it.

Do the research, based on pics it is hard to give good advice.

faster recovery and scarless are the only advantages I can think of right now as far as FUE goes.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 4 months later...

We hear you

Many of us have gone through this and it is perfectly normal. There is nothing "wrong".

Of course, I can apprieciate you wanting to address this so you should speak with your

doctor about your options to stabilize your hairloss.

Good luck!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!