Indian male going bald fast help needed

asianhair

pic taken just 4 months ago,

im 27 noticed i was receding years ago and knew id be bald sooner or later as my brother is and so is my father, ive noticed my hair get worse within months, 6 months ago my hair was good and you couldnt tell i was receding had an excelent hairstyle and then 4 months ago it went faster due to a relationship.

heres what it looked like 4 months ago when i noticed hair was going rapid

3monthsago.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hair is what it looks like now

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

and from the top never noticed this before of course lighting doesnt help too daylight this doesnt like bad at all but i can see where i am losing it temples are going fast too

ok so heres where i need your guys advice as im getting married in november wud like to look as good as possible

currently using

nizoral shampoo once weekly

baby shampoo once a week

i go gym regurlarly and have a high protein diet bt of course this wont help much

going to order fina asap and maybe only use 3 times a week and see how i feel and increase from there? as i dont want to shut down ive got 13 weeks till my marriage so got time,

i wont be using minox now as i dont want any sheddding

anything else i can use? ive tried the nanogen jet black but u can blatently see the powder on my front hairline

if i cant stabilise the hairline at least then i will be getting a ht done within 1 year.

any help advice appreciated.also where to get cheap fina/propecia not bothered about cutting them etc. moneys all going to this wedding lol.

Edited by asianhair

If you have a transplant now you won't see the final results by november, by then you will only see the growth of new hairs, but not they have not matured and it won't look as good as you hope. It takes a full year to see the final result so perhaps postponing this until after your wedding is the best idea. In the meantime using finasteride and minoxodil is the best bet you and should use them daily, using them only 3 times a week is not the proper way and you wont' see the expected results. If you are afraid of the side effects you should not worry too much as they are quite rare. Shedding can occur from minoxidil as well as finasteride within the first 2-3 months but that is temporary, your hair will grow back and usually healthier and fuller. At your age and with the hair loss you're experiencing now I believe you should use these medications for at least 6-12 months then consult again with a recommended surgeon from this forum and then contemplate having the procedure, but again you won't see the results you're looking for by November.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Guest mariewoltz25411697

You seem to be needing a quick fix. In my opinion, besides your medications coverups are the best option. Use Dermmatch besides Naongen/Toppik. There is a hair line optimizer to prevent hair fibers falling on the scalp at hair line. After applying Toppik, use pomade or sth to add some shine. Your baldness can be covered up without detection.

Hi Asianhair,

Kaise ho?

Nanogen/toppik are usually good for your kind of diffuse thinning, you can apply some and then use a light mist hairspray to hold it in place. I really like elnet strong hold by Loreal For the hairline, DO NOT use a fiber like toppik/nanogen. Purchase Dermatch as has been previously recommended. Using the dermatch applicator, wet it, and rub in water into the Dermatch disc. Make it slightly wet/very moist and then dab your finger in it and then gently dab your front hairline scalp. ONLY apply dermatch where your hairs are, not on bald spots. At the hairline, dab it to be darker towards the top of the applied area, and then wet your finger again with water only and then dab it downward to make it look natural and blended. So you will fade it slightly down from dark at the top to very light at the bottom. This is how real hairlines look.

Nizoral is a good shampoo, stick to that. For the finasteride, go to a reputable chemist and get on cipla's or dr. reddy's labs whichever is cheaper and legit finasteride. you don't need a prescription in india. break each tablet into 6 or more pieces and take that .8mg or so per day, it is sufficient. Finasteride can cause a bit of man boobs so continue working out and lift some weights. If you feel like you can't get your thing to work sexually, it is only temporary, reduce the finasteride a bit more. if you plan on having children, get off of it at least 6 months before trying to conceive your child.

Feel free to pm me with any other questions

pic taken just 4 months ago,

im 27 noticed i was receding years ago and knew id be bald sooner or later as my brother is and so is my father, ive noticed my hair get worse within months, 6 months ago my hair was good and you couldnt tell i was receding had an excelent hairstyle and then 4 months ago it went faster due to a relationship.

heres what it looked like 4 months ago when i noticed hair was going rapid

3monthsago.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hair is what it looks like now

and from the top never noticed this before of course lighting doesnt help too daylight this doesnt like bad at all but i can see where i am losing it temples are going fast too

ok so heres where i need your guys advice as im getting married in november wud like to look as good as possible

currently using

nizoral shampoo once weekly

baby shampoo once a week

i go gym regurlarly and have a high protein diet bt of course this wont help much

going to order fina asap and maybe only use 3 times a week and see how i feel and increase from there? as i dont want to shut down ive got 13 weeks till my marriage so got time,

i wont be using minox now as i dont want any sheddding

anything else i can use? ive tried the nanogen jet black but u can blatently see the powder on my front hairline

if i cant stabilise the hairline at least then i will be getting a ht done within 1 year.

any help advice appreciated.also where to get cheap fina/propecia not bothered about cutting them etc. moneys all going to this wedding lol.