Dr Alexander or Dr Keene? Density

Georhnr,

People can only speak for the results they have seen. You can look at the before and after photos for both doctors, and get some idea from that, as well as meet with the doctors for a consultation. That way you can get a feel for your personal preference on who you would like doing your surgery.

Experience matters, and Dr.Keene is the first Dr. who researched and reported natural hairline contour and density in people without androgenetic alopecia in order to scientifically determine what natural density and hairline contour are, which helps her to reproduce that.

I am a medical assistant and hair transplant surgical assistant employed by Dr. Keene

Dr. Keene is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

When your choice is between top surgeons, the best thing to do is have consultations and go with the surgeon you feel the most comfortable with. Do your research and make that decision for yourself. The most important thing is choosing from among top surgeons which you can find on this site. Also, as I sure others will advise, I would not let travel get in the way of your choice.

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1