Watch out for Robert Jones!

Dr. Jones is a businessman first and foremost and a physician second (or maybe third). Don't be fooled by his smooth conversation and pleasant nature. He is out to make you pay in the long run. I speak from first hand knowledge. He provided a FUE procedure to camouflage a strip surgery that I received a decade ago. He was supposed to transplant 400 grafts in to the scar, but I received less than 200. The 200 grafts I received were extracted from a 'donor' area above my strip scar that I expect to lose over time, due to its proximity in the hair loss region.

His staff are quite unprofessional. Some of the conversations that took place between Jones and his assistants while I was under the knife were:

- giving baby’s hair transplants to look better

- we are here to procreate and that’s what drives us

-sex in general

Jones refunded 1/4 of the cost once I proved to him that he was a cheat. However, that does not come near the overall loss of time, money and anxiety suffered since that point in time.

Tread cautiously when/if dealing with him at all! Similar to a drug dealer, he wants to hook you and keep you coming back for more. That's how he builds his fortune.

I've heard of two one is a joker moving around the uk working for whoever he can and there's another that is supposed to be good. I don't know their first names though. Gutted for you pal it's a ruthless business.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Jones works out of Oakville Ontario (near Toronto).

What needs to start happening is that this business get regulated to protect consumers such as ourselves against crooks like Jones. If there are any MP's out there, step up and bring forward a private members bill to regulate this industry.

• 1 year later...

:mad:You are 100 percent right did the same to me. Butcher says 1000 puts in 300 and put a scare on me that is unforgivable please stay away from this guy he will butcher you.

Anyone want to sue this guy can not continue to ruin peoples lives.

He doesn't sound like that good of a businessman. A good businessman would give his patients the best possible results, knowing that there are website such as this one where their patients would happily post their results for the world to see. A good businessman would take advantage of the free advertising.

I hope the unhappy patients can find help with a doc on this forum and i do yr research carefully......

I did know an ex-patient of his and he was satisfied with his result. I am a legit member here and not taking away anything that is said. I know anything is possible when it comes to money..

Good luck in the future,