UK Forum or Section?

Hi guys,

is there a UK forum - it seems this site is heavily focused on the US. I'm keen to get a list of recommended surgeons in the UK. Specifically would like to know about Dr Rogers, Dr Raghu Reddy (fue) and Dr Assim and Dr Rock. I'm a norwood 1-2 so not bad but looking to get 2000 to fix the receeding corners and straighten the front.

Help would be most appreciated.

John

Johnboy,T you need to do plenty more research as lots do fue but a few do it with a good result to put it plainly,and its a well known fact there currently no doctors in the u.k that has a good rep for good results in FUE . There is a u.k forum if you search some more on google . You need to travel for fue and europes best fue docs are in Belgium which you will find out by making some straight forward searches. Dont get it done in the U.K is my advice. By going to the wrong place you could get scarring,damaged donor,poor/no growth,unnatural hair pattern.

HT 2006/7

Hi guys,

is there a UK forum - it seems this site is heavily focused on the US. I'm keen to get a list of recommended surgeons in the UK. Specifically would like to know about Dr Rogers, Dr Raghu Reddy (fue) and Dr Assim and Dr Rock. I'm a norwood 1-2 so not bad but looking to get 2000 to fix the receeding corners and straighten the front.

Help would be most appreciated.

John

it is not focused on US,there are many members from the UK and all around the world,most if not all leading HT clinics are based in north America.(Canada/USA).

I live in the UK,unfortunately at this time there are not enough decent hair transplant doctors in the UK to make such list.beware that there are some of the worst hair transplant doctors in the UK.

it is not focused on US,there are many members from the UK and all around the world,most if not all leading HT clinics are based in north America.(Canada/USA).

I live in the UK,unfortunately at this time there are not enough decent hair transplant doctors in the UK to make such list.beware that there are some of the worst hair transplant doctors in the UK.

This is true. The forum basically focuses on surgeons that it is worthwhile to focus on, wherever they might be. The Farjo clinic gets plenty of mention.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I find hairloss experiences seems to have a lot of uk heads on it.

Ps was gonna stick my 2 pence of abuse in towards uk surgeons but it angers me to talk about how crap they are. Lol

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Dude, if you're UK based, get in touch with Spex. He's a hairloss vet and has helped/advised a lot of us UK chaps. He'll usually be able to meet up and assess your situation.

He's helped 100s of us on here, and he helped me a lot.

As others have mentioned, I don't think UK docs have the best rep, apart from Farjo. for something as important as an HT, travel shouldn't really put you off

Good luck!

S

Johnboy,

Most successful HT patients from UK have gone abroad.

I went to Turkey but mine isn't a case to follow...

I would recommend having a look at Belgium and the various case studies on this site from clinics there - it seems to be a mini centre of excellence.