I want to make my hair Silky so What Vitamins I take?

Guest jacksoncris

Guest jacksoncris

My hair is very curly. I am very depress about that thing. I want to make my hair Silky so What Vitamins I take?

I'm not sure this will make your hair silky but some people say Cod Liver Oil is good for creating healthy , shiny hair. It has vitamins A and D and is generally good for your health. The oil in a bottle is supposed to be the best way to take it, the capsules are not as good, thats what Ive heard. I always take it when i get a seasonal shedding and i think it helps.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I'm not sure this will make your hair silky but some people say Cod Liver Oil is good for creating healthy , shiny hair. It has vitamins A and D and is generally good for your health. The oil in a bottle is supposed to be the best way to take it, the capsules are not as good, thats what Ive heard. I always take it when i get a seasonal shedding and i think it helps.

I take one .25 mg capsule a day and it does wonders not only to the hair appearance, but to the respiratory system(I had asthma attacks, now they are gone).

• 2 months later...

I will agree with omega 3, however it is important to know the correct amount. The Daily Recommended Intake (United States) for ALA, which is the plant version of omega 3, is 1,600mg for men and 1,100mg for women. Most experts agree that the active form of omega 3 is actually EPA/DHA which is found in fish oil. To be truly optimal, which will definitely help your hair become silky, get the full Daily Recommended Intake in the fish oil form. See the Daily Recommended Intake levels here: http://www.iom.edu/Activities/Nutrition/SummaryDRIs/~/media/Files/Activity%20Files/Nutrition/DRIs/5_Summary%20Table%20Tables%201-4.pdf

Therefore, taking a single pill of fish oil will not usually be enough. To find out, look at the nutrition facts on the label. Add up the mg total for DHA and EPA and divide by the number of pills in a serving size. So for example, if it says that 2 pills gives you 360mg of EPA and 220mg of DHA, than two pills gives you 580mg total and one pill gives you 290mg. If you are a man and your Daily Recommended Intake is 1,600mg of omega 3, than you would need to take 5-6 pills to be fully sufficient in omega 3. Some brands like Jarrow or Natural Factors have products that give more mg per pill so you need to take less pills to get the full dose.

I've found that omega 3 not only helps my hair but made my hands softer and smoother. They were starting to look "older" like my dad's hands (I'm 29), and now they look the same that they did when I was in high school which indicates to me that my body is being adequately nourished.

David Rodgers, MS Nutrition

Nutritionist, Hair Loss Author

• 2 months later...

Try massaging Morrocan oil, otherwise known as Argan oil to the ends of your roots. Argan oil is non-greasy, has a very pleasant smell and provides a myriad of hair nourishing benefits. Excellent for bringing shine and lustre to wavy hair. You only need a small amount applied to damp hair.