Volunteers for hair cloning study

Hi,

We are conducting a clinical trial for a new hair cloning therapy and we are currently looking for participants interested in helping fighting hair loss. We are located in the Los Angeles Area. Those interested can inquiry through PM for further details.

Thank you very much

Wilshire,

Private messaging is disabled by default for all new members until they are approved by moderators. Frankly, especially since you've provided no details, I see no reason to allow you to use our community and private messaging system to solicit members to contact you.

Thus, I am disabling your account. If you would like to share the details of your study and what you require from your participants with me privately, I may consider allowing you to provide a public description of what you're doing as long as it's not promotional in nature.

You can contact me via email at help@hairtransplantnetwork.com

Regards,

Bill

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not sure if I can wait for cloning to be on the market, seems like it's a couple decades away.

Dont know if its that close!! Thats why Im moving on with my surgery with Dr Rahal in January! If they come out with cloning in 10 years, well, when Im 47 I will have a full head of hair again!:)

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

• 4 months later...
Dont know if its that close!! Thats why Im moving on with my surgery with Dr Rahal in January! If they come out with cloning in 10 years, well, when Im 47 I will have a full head of hair again!:)

Aye, I would be so over the moon if it was publicly available within the next 10 years. Id be 30 and would be able to say "I can have this done and never have to worry about hair loss, ever".