saw 2 guys with a ht scar!

azazelgs

The more I researched on it , the more you end up seeing!!

The first guy I saw was in airport with a strip scar. I was not ear to ear but soo wide and eventhough his hair was not short (I'd say more than 4 cm long) it was very noticable. He has no scarring in recipent site but nearly no growth at all.

The second guy was definite nw7 with some old plug scars back. He was keeping his hair very short so it was obvious. But believe me, it does not look that bad!! He somehow managed to get rid of the recipent area scars ( I hold my self soo much not to ask!) But donor scars was obvious.

Aza,

Before I knew much about follicular unit transplantation or hair transplant surgery in general, I don't think I ever saw, noticed, or knew what a strip scar was. However, after spending a few years on the discussion forums, I definitely feel like I've seen more gentlemen with strip scars in public.

Although it's always interesting to actually see the scars and wonder about the procedures, I find it even more interesting to think about the number of individuals who underwent refined hair transplant procedures and walk around with undetectable results and thin, camouflaged scars.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

With some of the newer suturing techniques ( two-layer and Trichophytic ) available the scars are becoming harder and harder to detect. There will probably always be a certain percentage of patients who do not scar very well no matter what technique is used.