Booked with Dr Rahal

After 6 months of online and in person consults, I have decided to go with Dr Rahal! It's still a ways away in Jan 19,2012, but I want all my vacation and I'm driving up from the south. I know there are a lot of excellent surgeons on here, as I've spoken with many of them, but in the end it's hard to argue with the results Dr Rahal puts out on a daily basis. I would love to hear from some Rahal patients and any who might have stayed at the Foxboro(I think that's right) while recovering from their surgery. I will be spending at least 5 nights in Canada, mainly because I want to get as much help during that crucial first week! Anyways, I'm excited. It's a long ways off, but maybe by July 19,2012( 6 months after surgery) I'll have a good summer hair cut!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

I finally got my website up and running!! This is what I look like before 4000plus grafts with Dr Rahal in January of next year...Tell me what you guys think! I think we are thinking anywhere from 1000-1500 grafts to soften then crown and then 2500 for the rest of the front of the scalp. If we can get 5000, then we are..tell me what ytou guys think!

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

NEWHAIRPLEASE,

Congratulations on making your decision and scheduling your procedure! I wish you the best and hope that you will continue to keep us updated as you begin your journey.

I see from your profile that your using the big three. Do you feel you hair loss is stabilized? What are your plans for hairline design and how much coverage do you expect in the crown?

I'm sure whatever your hair restoration goals are, Dr. Rahal has worked with you to create a long-term plan that will address them.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

NEWHAIRPLEASE,

Congratulations on making your decision and scheduling your procedure! I wish you the best and hope that you will continue to keep us updated as you begin your journey.

I see from your profile that your using the big three. Do you feel you hair loss is stabilized? What are your plans for hairline design and how much coverage do you expect in the crown?

I'm sure whatever your hair restoration goals are, Dr. Rahal has worked with you to create a long-term plan that will address them.

Best of luck!

Takingtheplunge

My main goal with the crown is to soften my existing minigrafts. Which I think should be pretty easy because I don't think they are terrible. Then obviously I'd like to pack as much in the rest of my scalp as possible!

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

I said "seems to be" because of the lack of videos (which hopefully MattJ will sort out) and also because of never having been in his chair myself so can't say Yes!! He's awesome man!

Good luck with that, you still have very good coverage & dense hair.

We have posted some videos. You may have missed them (you can search 'rahal patient video' here). There will be more coming too. Plenty more over time.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com