HT Doctor IN Dubai/UAE

solrac

hello

i am new to this, but can anyone help me in finding the right and best HT doctor/ clinic in UAE?

everytime i check some doctor, i read about bad reviews. Nu Hart, Alvi Armani.

need your help guys. i am all set for the HT and i want this to work, but also, i want to make sure that i do not throw my money down the drain and later get no results.

thank you

In order to feel confident about the procedure you're about to have, you have to place your trust on experience. Don't base your decision solely on something you've heard; look for certifications; years of experience, amount of cases done by the medical staff onboard.

Good luck

Certificates and amount of procedures done doesn't really mean that someone is a good surgeon!

It is way better to get a very broad view of opinion on these clincs, if a lot of people on forums like this one say a clinic is good then it's quite likely that it is.

Google these places, and see what you find, if there are bad reviews, then there must be a reason!

Seek out former patients, but not patients that the clinic puts you in contact with, find your own resources. I'd spend over a year narrowing your choice down, frequent the forums everyday and you will soon get a feel for who is good and who is not so good.

Just make sure you do as much research as possible, this is very important!

Remember a Hair Transplant is for life, once it's done, it's almost impossible to undo, I found this out the hard way!

A bad fue example would look like someone had repeatedly shot you in the back of the head with a pellet gun, its called a moth eaten look. This will happen when the surgeon is not good at fue, with a good clinic, you would have to shave with a razor to see the scars.

Like I said before, stick around and keep looking at pictures, and reading reviews and you will soon know whats good and whats bad.

wow

you are very helpful. thank you so much. i want to do this in a month, i still have enough hair to hide what i can hide, and i have a job that requires meetings all the time. so for reasons that i have, i would like to keep this confidential as much as i can.

in Dubai there is Nu/Hart, alvi Aramani and others, and all of these got bad reviews on this website.

Alvi Armani charges fictitious fees on top of this.

I am planning to do it in Lebanon and i heard of 2 doctors: marc chartouni and dany touma, and they are good doctors with good fees. Any thoughts anyone?

:confused: A month? Doesn't give you much time to do research does it?

Like I said before, this is for the rest of your life, if this gets messed up, so could your life, not an joke! People have ended thier lives over bad hair transplants, this is not a decision to be taken lightly!

Also, all the good doctors are booked up way more than a month ahead, you've lived this long with thinning hair, can't hurt to wait a while longer. I've said all I can on this, please do more research and don't rush into anything, and don't let travel be a factor!

The closest great FUE doctor in the region to the Gulf area is Dr. Keser from Ankara Turkey. He is located in Ankara and his clinic called derma-plast. His prices are very reasonable, ONLY 3.5 EURO per graft. I work and live in Bahrain, which is just an hour away travel from Dubai. Trust me, most of the HT doctors in our area is crap and FUE is way too advanced for them. Dont make a mistake like I did and waste your money and grafts.

Go to Ankara Turkey and get it done by Dr. Keser. Who doesnt love to go to beautiful Turkey. If I were you, I would enjoy a bit in Istanbul then head to Ankara for the hair transplant :-)

Check this out buddy (Link removed by moderator)

However if you have more budget and need the best quality, I would definitely recommend Dr. Bisanga from BHR clinic in Brussels, Belgium. You can say that he is my top favourtie choice for FUE.

Edited by HARIRI

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 2 years later...

Finding the right doctor to help you with your hair loss problems is crucial if you want to be satisfied with the results. I would be delighted to know what people have to say about this or if anyone knows a reliable doctor or treatment. I need a little help in this area too.

hello

i am new to this, but can anyone help me in finding the right and best HT doctor/ clinic in UAE?

everytime i check some doctor, i read about bad reviews. Nu Hart, Alvi Armani.

need your help guys. i am all set for the HT and i want this to work, but also, i want to make sure that i do not throw my money down the drain and later get no results.

thank you

Indian Media was going Ga-Ga about this Dr.Sajjad Khan in Dubai who has apparently reported to have worked on one of the very leading superstar from the Indian Hindi Film Industry !!

• 2 weeks later...