FUE Dr ?

Good Day all,

I am wondernig whcih one of the these surgeons would be best recommended for FUE ?

- Dr. Robert Bernstein

- Dr. Paul Rose

- Dr. Paul McAndrews

- Dr. Feriduni

- Dr. Farjo

- Dr. Harris

The most experienced and consistent FUE Dr is Dr Feller in New York

:)2250 Strip Dr Feller

:)1900 Strip Dr Feller

-----------------------------------

2 Great HT's & Experiences

-----------------------------------

To be honest... Among the ones you mentioned, I would say Dr. Feriduni....But the best one IMO after a long observation and research is Dr. Bisanga (BHR) who is located in the same country of Feriduni which is (BELGIUM) Good Luck..

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

To be honest... Among the ones you mentioned, I would say Dr. Feriduni....But the best one IMO after a long observation and research is Dr. Bisanga (BHR) who is located in the same country of Feriduni which is (BELGIUM) Good Luck..

Salam Hariri,

I read about a HT case with Dr. Bisanga which was unsuccessful and for this reason did not consider him

Regards

superice,

All FUE doctors, and even strip doctors, have failures from time to time. My clinic included. Don't let that sway you from having your FUE with Dr. Bisanga if you're otherwise comfortable with him.

The problem with FUE is that it is far more traumatic to the grafts than a strip procedure. That said, there are many applications for FUE if expectations are kept reasonable.

By the way, Dr. Feriduni is also an excellent and proven FUE practitioner.

All the best

Dr. F

Hey there, just to chime in on dr Bisanga. I met him in person for a consultation and seen some of his results first hand and he has got to be one of the best in the world, his work looks amazing, great density etc. I also found him very ethical.

I have seen lots of Dr Fellers cases and in my opinion his work is world class so should definitely be at the top of your consult list. I have to say full credit to him for speaking candidly about the risk of failure inherent to every surgery by every doctor, especially with fue.

Supu is right, Farjo doesnt do fue as far as I know. I don't think there is a credible fue dr in the uk at all but I stand to be corrected!

Superice,

If you're considering fue docs in the US, you may also want to put SMG on your list. As Dr Feller pointed out, you won't find a clinic that has never had a failure. It would be a mistake to avoid the best docs in the world just because of a single perceived failure.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

I think Dr Feriduni has top notch work. In the end it will all come down with who you feel more comfortable with and distance you will be willing to travel since some of the ones you have listed are in the central part of North America, others in the east coast and others in Europe.

Thank you all,

How about the first three surgeons on the list; Bernstein, Rose & McAndrews

my understanding is that all three are board certified Dermatologists & have a great deal of experience but I am not sure how good they are when it comes to FUE

I went to see Dr Feriduni today in Belgium for a consult that lasted 1 and half hours even though I am not planning on doing anything for a while yet.I found him friendly,honest,ethical and he answered all my questions which were many.I saw another patients fue results and donor area who was there for a review and was impressed.

HT 2006/7