Growth at 2 month?

In general i still look bald compared to my pre ht state because of the shockloss so i'm not gonna bother posting any pictures till 4 month but i'm noticing a few ht hairs growing in my hairline where i know there was definitely no pre op existing hairs and i'm only at the 2 month mark which has really surprised me, there's not that many but i didn't think any hairs would be able to fall out and break back through the scalp within 2 months.

Has anyone else experienced new ht hairs breaking through the scalp at 2 months? The reason why i'm interested is my first ht took at least 3 1/2 months before i saw any movement but i have noticed on the forums the early growing precocious ht's are always the wow results?

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Cant decide cheers for feedback.

Dutch the shockloss is very noticeable in the donor area still but there is hair growing through where the scar should be i say should be because the actual joining line of the scar is impossible to see and has been that way from when i removed my staples infact i've never seen the joining line ever because the staples were in the way before.

What i will say is i have a very red 3mm thick line that runs above the joining scar and a thiner pink line below where the scar is this has been caused by the staples. The top line has been made by all the top pins of every staple and the bottom line by all the bottom pins of the staples the top line looks very nasty and a inexperienced person would think that it was the actual joining scar line but it is not.

Basically these staple holes look nasty now but usualy heal perfectly in the long run so i don't care too much about them the main thing what can cause you long term problems is the actual joining scar line and as i said early this is impossible to see so i'm very happy.

The actual shockloss around the scar area is coming back slowly i can see black dots appearing scattered all around the scar but not that many yet. I cut my sides to a blade 5 and have curlyish hair so i think if you just let your hair grow at the sides and have straight hair you could cover your shockloss around the scar but i do not bother growing it past a 5 because it makes my top look thinner, it's the lesser of 2 evils for me.

The shockloss on top is still very bad and with me not being able to shave the sides to a blade 1 anymore it looks even worse with long sides due to the thick thin contrast.

I don't use concealers i have just completely changed my life instead. I got my girlfriend to dump me, i quit my day job, i moved to my dads house, i stopped training and fighting, quit my social life and i basically go from my new job every day straight to my dads house and life will go on like this for a year. Your probably thinking that's pretty intense but that's how i planned it and that's how i roll. Life is absolutely wank right now i have spent all my savings and i'm getting fat from not training, it's without doubt the lowest part of my life ever but whatever i aint no baby it's for a much better future. I have wanted a Hasson and wong transplant for so many years and now i have one so i just buzz off that from day to day and to be honest these 2 months have flown. I can't wait to see the result though lol!! :):)

Edited by bonkerstonker

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Thanks for the feedback and the useful info.

Sorry to hear about some of the things that have gone on with you recently, but glad you're very optimistic and strong! ;)

It's not all bad and you'll be back training and getting on with your social life.

Yeah I have straight hair and was curious how I will cover the shockloss on the sides, but will take 6 weeks off work, so it may help a bit and I will use nanogen before I go back to work. Can't wear a hat and I sit underneath harsh office lights!

I'm looking forward to seeing some of your growth over the next couple of months! You chose one hell of a surgeon mate, he'll do you proud :D

Grow your hair at the back and sides so it's already at a blade 5 and you'll be laughing it's a lot harder from full skin head like I did. I don't think you'd see any shockloss if your hair is longer like that.

Main thing is to just stay focused on the future and put aside what's happening to you during the ugly duckling phase I've completely adapted to the situation I'm in now and am not bothered at all really it's just when I think back what I've just been through and going through it shocks you a little but I've been mentally preparing for years that's probably why I'm coping so well.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Good shout, that's what I planned to do. Grow it for 6-8 weeks, then thought maybe give it a trim after the op, to try and match it a bit with the top and blend it in. Though maybe that's not the best of ideas if that will reveal the donor area & the shockloss!

That's the spirit! Stay strong & just keep going in life. You made a lot of researched & it's paid off by selecting an elite doctor and soon you'll have a great barnet!! Seeing early growth in the hairline must be exciting!