Any one who had HT with Dr Mahu ? Feedback about Scar

Hi all,

I am creating this thread to find out if any one had a good experience of HT with Dr Madhu.

I am more interested in seeing scar pics as so far as we have only seen recipient area images on every patient of Dr madhus .

If any one can present example of HT scar who had ht with Dr madhu then it would be really good for all our bald head friends to make decision.

Any happy patient on this forum please post your HT scar pics if you had HT from Dr madhu.

Thanks in advance,

Hi,

I think part of the reason you haven't received any response to your enquiry is because there haven't been many posts regarding HT procedures from his patients on this forum.

Occasionally, he posts a patient result but I haven't seen many online from his patients. One of our members Tom A has undergone a HT procedure last year with Doctor Madhu's clinic. Tom has experienced thinning of his donor area at the side and it appears quite see thru. You need to check out tom's blog to find out more information.

I am in need of a second surgery and I would interested in your research. I will say that Doctor Madhu is recommended on this forum and appears to care about his patients. I don't believe there are many options in India but I have heard that Doctor Rhada Rani is also doing good work but there is only one post on this forum regarding her work. Be careful having a HT procedure with an unknown doctor in India because I have read a few horror stories.

Good luck.

Regards

Rod

Edited by RodG

Amedbad,

If you're trying to find more information about a particular surgeon or his/her work, there are a few things I suggest:

First, try utilizing the forum search function to hone in on particular cases/aspects of the surgeon's work that interest you.

Second, you can always review the physician's (in this case, Dr. Madhu) recommendation profile, and study the cases associated with his/her page.

Third, you can consider contacting the clinic directly and asking for cases demonstrating the feature you're looking for (in this case, images of post-operative scars).

I hope this helps!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 1 month later...

Hi experts and forum members,

Is it possible if any one can post there experience about HT scar? If they had HT from DR Madhu ..

Please guys i am thinking to choose for my HT surgeon but haven't seen any example of scar from any of his patient.

Thanks,

Look at the patient experiences category on this site. There have been a few madhu patients posting lately even showing scar pics.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452