Dr. Alexander from Arizona or Dr. Meshkin from CA

Hello there. I do know if you can help me out. I already schedule my operation with both doctors, but I need to put my deposit tomorrow for one of the two. doctor alexander from Arizona gave me a great discount, same with doctor meshkin from newport california. they both gave me the same price exept that dr. Alexander will be placing 2300 grafts and dr. Meshkin will be placing 3000 grafts. I will be paying the same amount of money for ethier transplant . I know dr alexanders work is very good, what do you think about doctor Meshkin? I am also only 5 hours away from doctors meshkin office driving, and 9 hours from Dr. Alexander in Arizona. thank you

By the way I been told by many doctors around the world that I need between 2500 and 2700. Thanks

Photo0664.jpg.36887683c60402618a34babeeb8175cc.jpg

Photo0689.jpg.350cd2ab4890129dd5cde7c714054b7c.jpg

Photo0695.jpg.3676c7a3becfb534171a626d46ea28af.jpg

5b32cde9e6080_Picture222.jpg.c121c3f3e53c951589c59a7441e6a03d.jpg

Hello there. Can you guys please help me out. I already schedule my operation with both doctors, but I need to put my deposit tomorrow for one of the two. doctor alexander from Arizona gave me a great discount, same with doctor meshkin from newport california. they both gave me the same price exept that dr. Alexander will be placing 2300 grafts and dr. Meshkin will be placing 3000 grafts. I will be paying the same amount of money for ethier transplant . I know dr alexanders work is very good, what do you think about doctor Meshkin? I am also only 5 hours away from doctors meshkin office driving, and 9 hours from Dr. Alexander in Arizona. thank you

By the way I been told by many doctors around the world that I need between 2500 and 2700. Thanks

Photo0664.jpg.70b926a5c7c8e08e8b81f90a6276c778.jpg

Photo0689.jpg.2b1f2d9832674619640a3147c1e719fd.jpg

Photo0695.jpg.fb290c3b139de3a41dbeff5b3dd79277.jpg

5b32cdea44c1e_Picture222.jpg.2f5cdfcaadba9282e1afe03fb42bcc31.jpg

Hello futbol9,

I have not seen much of Meskin's work on here but I did have 2 HT with Dr. Alexander & couldn't be happier.

You are lucky to have no signs of hair loss in the crown.

2,300 grafts to fill in the front third & give you a nice hairline should work ot very nicely. Dr. Alexander creates some of the most natuarl hairline's in the world.

I'm sure it is hard choice but both Doctor's are recommended coalition surgeon's & you will be in good hands with both Doctor's.

Feel free to ask questions & good luck!

Atomic

Edited by Atomic

futbol9, Dr. Meskin is great, no doubt about it. But Dr. Alexander is superior. Alexander's work is very impressive if you check his website in the network and his own persoanl website as well. One of the moderators in this network had his HT with him (TakingThePlunge).

I strongly recommend you to go with Dr. Alexander based on the results I have seen from both doctors. Good luck.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

futbol9, I'm with Spex. Dr. Meskin is great, no doubt about it. But Dr. Alexander is superior. Alexander's work is very impressive if you check his website in the network and his own persoanl website as well. One of the moderators in this network had his HT with him (TakingThePlunge).

I strongly recommend you to go with Dr. Alexander based on the results I have seen from both doctors. Good luck.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hi futbol,

I went ahead and merged the two threads you created, so sorry for any repeat responses. Additionally, although we did discuss the issue a bit beforehand, I wanted to state (again) that I don't think this is a situation where you can "go wrong." Both physicians have a proven record of excellent results and I'd feel 100% comfortable fully endorsing either surgeon.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hello guys. I decided to go with Dr. Meshkin from Newport California. I have my operation on June 18th. I hope I made the right decision . I will be posting all my progress so you can see how is everything going. Wish me luck. Thank you for all your help.

Guest Ian512017155

Dr. Alexander hands down I know a feel people he worked on and his results was very very good.

I knew pretty much most of you were gonna said to go with dr Alexander, I know he is a great doctor. But I went with dr mashkin because he is also recommended by this forum and his work looks good too. Also he will be placing 800 more grafts than dr. Alexander for the same price. I will be getting more grafts for a cheaper price. But the main reason I went with

Meshkin is because his work looks pretty good too. Like I said before just wish me luck and thank u for all your support. I will be posting all my HT pictures. Thanks