Anyone with a successful HT near West Tennessee?

Spanker

Well, just to say that I was 100 percent informed, I would like to see if anyone in or near West Tennessee, who feels like they have had a successful HT, would be willing to meet up. I am on the lower end of the norwood scale, like a NW2.5 to NW3 but feel that I will eventually progress maybe to a NW4 someday. I'm 33 with a solid crown, temple recession/thinning and the hair line is just starting to break up again.

I would like to meet up and see a top doc ht in person just so I know what it actually looks like. So I can physically see why windy days or harsh lighting are issues...because this is just something that you can not see on in pictures.

I guess I am just trying to make sure that I do not do something and it end up being the biggest mistake in my live and then have myself to blame because I have never seen one in real life.

Thanks!

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

This is a great question, as I live near West Tennessee. I am in Courtland, MS. which is near Batesville. The only two docs I've found in Memphis are Dr. Cho and Dr. Langston, which the last time I checked both still do mini/micros. Dr. Fisher in Nashville is the only one I've come across in Tennessee that does true FUT.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Yes, and he seems like a decent doc, but I do not consider him a top doc, so I may have to travel. I don't need a top doc around here, but I would like to see a patient.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.