4 Month Update

Hey Guys,

Check out my blog for my most recent pics. I am just shy of 4 months. I have experienced a considerable amount of growth over the last 30 days. I am the world's largest skeptic but so far Dr. Rahal is proving me wrong. Considering I am only at 4 months, I am very optomistic of the next several months. IMO, I have had a considerable amount of change. Please excuse my poor picture quality, I was in a hurry today. Yes, it is as full as it looks. I do not use any concealer. Please let me know your thoughts. Clint

Hey Guys,

Check out my blog for my most recent pics. I am just shy of 4 months. I have experienced a considerable amount of growth over the last 30 days. I am the world's largest skeptic but so far Dr. Rahal is proving me wrong. Considering I am only at 4 months, I am very optomistic of the next several months. IMO, I have had a considerable amount of change. Please excuse my poor picture quality, I was in a hurry today. Yes, it is as full as it looks. I do not use any concealer. Please let me know your thoughts. Clint

hey clint ,

your result is good for only 4 months.

if you can post some better pictures so that we can see your progress better.

what about the scar?

i am from greece and i have scheduled a surgery with dr rahal in summer.

i hope all the best for you clint.

good growth!!

jbkg

jbkg,

Thanks for the kind words. The scar visability is minimal at this point. I really have to look to see it. To the untrained eye, its not visible. I will try to get better pics. Good luck with your procedure, you are in great hands with Adrian and Dr Rahal. Clint

Guest comb

That's impressive growth for only 4 months!

I have to say that I'm not a fan of the hairline design, as it is very high and very straight, but of course that's personal preference and other than that looks totally natural!