My 1 Year anniversary take a look and lend me your thoughts... (New pics added)

Trooper, thanks for your update. Just wanted to let you know that while your post and the thread did cause me pause, I consulted with my Dr. About my concerns and did decide to go forward with my surgery in a couple of weeks. I would encourage anyone to just talk about their concerns and make informed decisions that work for them. I think that posts like yours are very helpful to the process. Best of luck to you with your future surgeries and accomplishing your goals!

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I consulted with my Dr. About my concerns and did decide to go forward with my surgery

Hey man... That's great news! I'm glad you chose the route that you did. I'm sure you will have excellent results. Thanks for responding as i was a bit concerned that you wouldn't take the first step based on what you wrote earlier. I'm really excited for you and on that same token... a lot more at ease. Take before pics and keep us all updated.

Thanks man. I will definitely post some pics and my progress. Surgery is a little more than a week away. I happened to be in Minn. this week on business and stopped by to meet everyone at SMG which put me very much at ease.....ready to go!

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1