Trx2

• 5 months later...
hey i have to stop fin due to sides i was going to get 3 months of trx2 anyone used this stuff yet 150euro for 3 months so a lot if its scam

I don't think trx2 is a scam. they have just released their clinical study data - see TRX2

I've been on trx2 myself and highly recommend it. i use it a sole treatment ( i quit finasteride). hair much thicker and lots of new fuzz emerging around crown and temples. from what i have tried certainly the best working treatment. however have also heard from people who are disappointed with the results...but then again i think they just didn't take it for long (results are likely to appear only after 6 month upwards).

• 5 months later...
I don't think trx2 is a scam. they have just released their clinical study data - see TRX2

I've been on trx2 myself and highly recommend it. i use it a sole treatment ( i quit finasteride). hair much thicker and lots of new fuzz emerging around crown and temples. from what i have tried certainly the best working treatment. however have also heard from people who are disappointed with the results...but then again i think they just didn't take it for long (results are likely to appear only after 6 month upwards).

Hi,

Do you have any updates that you can share. Particularly did the new fuzz emerging around the crown area develop into terminal hairs?

thanks

CoffeeMate

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i'm a 47 year old women from sussex. using trx2 since ca. 1 year with good results. signed up to their subscription on TRX2? - Europe?s No.1 Best Selling Hair Loss Treatment. the hair loss thickenned up a lot to the stage i can use hair integrations again. would like to complement with another treatment/lotion to enhance results further. anybody a recommendation?

Edited by Admin
Promitional link removed

Is this an alternative to propecia ?

Does it have any sides ?

It could be an alternative since this is merely a natural supplementation of our hair nourishment.

It says on there website that it has no side effects because all the contents are natural and chemical-free not like with propecia,