sick of clicking joints

mcriot29

ok so i took fin for 3 months last year good results but had to stop due to pain in knee joints and bad clicking in diffrent joints once i stopped it all got better after 6 weeks or so also i kept pulling muscles on it something i have never done before.

so this year i started again and 4 months in joints are clicking again and have pulled muscles twice while on it which proves in my case it effects mu joints anyone else have this happen esp knees very sore and clicking

have to say its really good for my hair and do not want to stop using it :mad:

I don't see how Finasteride and clicking joints could possibly be related. Have you tried a MSM/Glucosamine/Chondroitin supplement?

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

hey yes i take MSM/Glucosamine/Chondroitin also cod liver oil and have a great diet veg etc

once i stop fin it all goes away which shows fin is the cause u google fin and joints there a lot of posts on it have seen some asking same as me on baldingblog soits not just me

• 2 weeks later...

yes these drugs lower dht...dht directly associated to testosterone ...testosterone directly affects bone,muscle,and connective tissue. Can cause muscle weakness,connective tissue issues amoung other issues. just lucky if not you.

• 8 months later...

Hey yes when i stop the fin the clicking goes away after a month or so, also joint pains, i have now started topical fin around 2 months now, but it also gives me joint pain and clicking ,esp knees and elbows there no doubt now the fin is thecause .i have read low test levels can cause weak joints , i feel fin by lowering dht is some how effecting my test levels , it shows me dht levels effect my joints maybe im a one off in regards to this lots take fin and have nO sides .