Help please DHT blocker.

Guest donald

Guest donald

Just had a hair transplant 3 weeks ago and been on Propecia for about 5 weeks only taking it alternative days.I took the drug a few years ago and bad sides so i thought by reducing the dose i might not have any sides.just noticed that iam getting the same sides as before even after reducing my dose.

Is there anything other than propecia that i can take to reduce DHT without sides maybe a natural DHT blocker or something maybe topical that i can use.currently on rogaine foam and nizoral shampoo a few times a week.

I want to do everything i can to keep my natural hair and complement my ht otherwise i will be back in the surgeons chair which iam trying to avoid.

Thanks in advance.

You can always try half of a Propecia. It will still help greatly. I'm not sure if it's actually been proven that Saw Palmetto, Nettles Root, etc. actually do anything to block DHT. Nizoral 2-3 times a week is always good. Some people go as far as to use Spironolactone cream topically.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

• 1 month later...
Good advice.

Minoxidil and saw palmetto extract. I have a friend who uses both and not propecia and he's had great growth

Does the saw plametto extract has the same side effects as the saw plametto tablets?