[lease help me as soon u can

it start 2 year ago,before that my hair density is highest among my friend, i tried lot to stop that ,but still going on, i contact some doctor for transplant but they treat me as a customer inspite of as a patient, one doctor told me 3000 grafts but another doctor made that doctor wrong and invite me choose him.but doctor doesnt take any promise to solve my problem , some doctor told me the hair which grow after transplant they not look like natural and if any graft get fail to grow ,then one small pore will be stay on ur scalp. some users post on the yahoo answer like they attanded thrice time transplant but they still look bald means the doctor who did that play with that guy. and he got stretches on his scalp he forcely told to all the users that surgical HAIR TRANSPLANT is not to good to use because-

expensive specially for unemployed students

no gureented for good result

spoiled promises from doctor and we do not claim for that

i am from india and 21 year old it not looks like natural ,the hair grow straight and most important things people not sure about the number of grafts

i written these because i am going to take surgical transplant in next month,, please suggest me good surgen which is affordable for me ,,i heared about dr. mahadevia they charge 25 INR for per graft but it too far from me ,,,, i am looking for in NEW DELHI OR NCR REGION which will be more convient for me.

u can see my ptc on my profile

pls help me as soon as u can

DSC_0536.jpg.6dcf9b13d27f61c6ca8d2be0288487a9.jpg

DSC_0530.jpg.ea031cde8ae3d704864c976f92e7e8be.jpg

Hi...

I guess 21 is too young an age for a HT, though there could be exceptions. Are you on any medication for hair loss right now? I have known people trying out medication to stabilize the loss, wait for a few years till they reach the mid 20s and they go for a HT. Experts here could help with the correct suggestions

Apart from the cost, do consider other important aspects like the doctor's quality of work, other patients' results and his general reputation. This community is a treasure trove of information. Research thoroughly before you rush into your HT so that you don't regret your decision later. All the best!

You may find this post useful

When Young Men Lose Hair Before Age 21

Edited by hairsprint
corrected a typo

dsppushpendra,

I understand your fear and frustration but you need to slow down and think this through. You are more than likely not a candidate for hair transplant surgery given your age and degree of balding. I suggest consulting with a dermatologist about starting Propecia (finasteride) and Rogaine (minoxidil). You need to stabilize your hair loss. You may even recover some of your lost locks.

If you insist on talking to a hair transplant surgeon, the only physician we recommend in India is Dr. Pathuri Madhu of Hyderabad. While I realize that he is quite a distance from you, it is far more important to seek the services of a skilled and experienced surgeon than worrying about cost and proximity. You can arrange a free online consultation by clicking here.

You only get one shot at a first surgery. Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi,

Do some research regarding this doctor and use the search engine and this will provide you with feedback from unhappy clients about their HT results.

I would suggest trying Doctor Madhu because at least Pat (owner of forum) has checked his HT results. No point getting a cheap HT if it doesn't work.

Regards

Rod

That's right friend. All the above advise is spot on.

You're too young for a transplant and can't determine the pattern you'll end up having. Use propecia & mino & do thorough research on this dr or any other doctor. I've spent a year searching & only now I know who to go to.

Dr Madhu is the only one recommended on this site based in India as far as I know.

Don't rush!

i used minoxidil solution for 1 year, but no effect i am youngest one among my group but look older than all of them,usually they pass comment on me for that.i used l treatmebt as wsome herbeell but no effect its give me lack of onfidence.