Feriduni HT in July - Sh!tt!ng myself :-s

A8TYF

Hi HTN Friends,

I've been researching a HT for over a year now, and probably like most of you, i've been close to getting one done many times before talking myself out of it, but this week I decided to push the button and book myself in to go to see Feriduni in Belgium.

I know he's good, and price wise, it's reasonable too, but I guess you can't put a price on regaining your confidence right? I'm not un-confident, but i just miss looking like a heart-throb lol

Has anyone had any experiences of travelling to his clinic from London? I'm planning to drive as I can't find any decent flights on the dates I want. It'll be 4-5hours drive, is that do-able post op? Or should I get the eurostar?

Views?? experiences??....

Feriduni is well known on these forums. You are in good hands. And isn't it great in this day and time that you can actually drive from England to Belgium!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

A8TYF,

Dr. Feriduni is a member of the esteemed Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians and routinely posts top notch results. He's an excellent choice in Europe.

In my opinion, a 4 to 5 hour drive post-op may be a little taxing. I found surgery to be quite fatiguing. However, if you spend the first night in a hotel, I think you'd be fine to drive home the following day.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Yeah I agree, In my opinion he is better than Dr. Bisanga and Diveroye. But since you are from UK, why didnt you consider Dr. Bassam Farjo? He is in Manchester.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

hello,if i were you i'd stay over night and drive back the following day as being on roads you don't know driving on the opposite side of the road haveing just undergone a HT sounds potentionlly very dangerous ,what size of a procedure are we talking about because you probably would'nt be able to do all the travelling and get the HT in the day,good luck to you and have a nice day.....

hey guys, thanks for the nfo, very useful. I’ve decided to take your general advice and take the train. Eurostar are doing a deal for ?95 return on the dates I wanted in July and am going there a day early, and leaving the day after my operation. I’m a bit worried about looking like Frankenstein on the way home so I might invest in a loose hat (but it’s gonna be so hot in July!). Oh and I think I’d consider myself a NW5, I’m getting the works done, FU strip covering areas 2-5. I’ll be sure to post pics up soon.