Been 3 months since 1500 fue's

i will get my pix up here when i fugure out how to do..the before pix I look at now and think why did I fuck with my hair ...do I really have to wait a year or more of can I go do a strip now and blast the area with alot more hair?

Edited by maxxmill17

800 to 1000 in a soild cm full hairline would be mint plus 700 deeper in depending on your loss it will look good just enjoy you got a new hairline coming. Also 1500 will be around 3500 hairs approx. Which surgeon you use?

Add pictures by writing comment here then press go advanced underneath and then press manage attachments and browse for pics. :cool:

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

I tell all of my patients that the first 3-5 months after the procedure are the hardest because usually nothing happens. In fact I often recommend that they try and forget aboput the transplant for few months so they don not drive themselves crazy. Be patient my friend.

Dr. Charles, when you say nothing happens in first few months ...well I would have welcomed that....I have lost much in the front ..now that is where all my work was done...am I in the normal group or is this not expected? thank you

Edited by maxxmill17

Are you keeping your surgeon a secret or something?

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

no secret at all..I felt I would rather just discuss without people judging ...I am sure all doctors have good results and bad ..at this point I know it is early for me to be either...would like to just know what I should be experincing..and to have much loss duting my first 12 weeks concerns me ..my question is should I be concerned or am I in the normal group...hope Dr. will respond to relax my mind or guide me as to what I may want to do...

also I am using jnj baby shampoo...is that what is commonly used for first 6 months after?.. thx all...

Edited by maxxmill17

The reason why we ask who is your surgeon is because they all have different beliefs. Hair transplanting is not a exact science so your Dr should advise you as he did it and quite rightly you can get other peoples experiences on here too.

I've always washed my hair with normal shampoo 2 weeks after any of my transplants i think the baby minimal chemical shampoos are for the first 2 weeks only.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Virtually everyones hair looks a lot worse for the first 3 months and some people even have temporary shock loss in the donor and recipient area i currently am on 2 weeks after ht and have both types of shockloss it's no big deal right now.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1