Thoughts about choices in Florida

I am currently planing a HT with Dr. Ron Shapiro this summer. My confidence level is very high with my choice. My only concern is if I have great choices locally, am I better off to be driving distance with my Dr. for follow up as needed? I had a great conversation with Dr. Glenn Charles who is just a 3 hour drive away and felt very good about him. I heard good things about Dr. Rose in Tampa, but unfortunately he did not respond to my email....not sure what happened there. Any thoughts and advice would be appreciated.

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

Dr. Charles is amazing. You can't go wrong there.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

I dont know much about Dr Charles. I do know you must be willing to travel to get a good result with a HT. I have used 2 south florida doctors with absolutely terrible results.

Now im stripped out. In my opinion choosing a doctor based on location is asking to be butchered!!!

Maybe I should just stick with my current plans and travel to Minnesota......I have complete confidence in Dr. Shapiro and have never seen anything but rave reviews on this site and others.

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

Maybe I should just stick with my current plans and travel to Minnesota......I have complete confidence in Dr. Shapiro and have never seen anything but rave reviews on this site and others.

I think thats a good idea. I live in south florida and you would not believe the number of butchered heads i see walking around here. I have never read a bad post op review on Dr Shapiro in Minnesota.