Captain Hair not sending me a system

DeeSin

Problem with companies that let customers down is that they find it hard to regain their trust again.

Regarding Easypiece i have ordered a few systems from them and so far so good although i have to say the price does not match the quality offered.

I know that they say it is Premium hair etc but in all honesty it is no different from what you recieve elsewhere for half the price.

Still at least it turns up on time although i have to say they are not the quickest to respond to any queries you may have.

Guest Ian512017155

This company is a JOKE and a scam. I have never seen as many complaints with a another company as "Captain Hair'. I really hope everyone used a credit card for there purchase, that way you can do is complain to them and they can do a chargeback and get your money back!

• 4 weeks later...

Update on captain hair not sending me a system:

Still no system received after paying extra ?50 for 4 week delivery in January 2011. Was guaranteed delivery once again on 3rd August - still not delivered, again excuses made and would be deliverd on 16th August - still not delivered. I am now going through the process of trying to claim my money back as I will never be using this company again. This company takes your money and does not deliver the goods.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I wish I had also found this site before I ordered my hair system. They are a complete and utter rip off. You'd hope someone that is also a hair loss sufferer would be more empathetic but it seems that Stuart and the whole of Captain Hair have no regards for their customer whatsoever.

I ordered and paid for a hair system in October 2011 with the ?50 'express delivery' but because of the warehouse supposedly 'being on holiday' and this being my first time ordering, I was promised it in 7 weeks instead of 4. To cut a long story short, it has now been 16 weeks, it is impossible to contact them and had to pretend to be a new customer, interested in their systems in order for someone to call me from Captain Hair. I have now called Trading Standards to inform them of what has happened and have sent them a letter informing that if I do not my money back by a certain time, then I will take them to small claims court where they will covering the cost of court, my refund and also a daily interest from the time they owed me the system, I also used one of their stylists for the template so will be claiming that back too. They still haven't contacted me, even after sending them the letter.

I hope that people are not using Captain Hair after reading these comments on them, the time, money and upset it not worth it. They should be ashamed of themselves, it is absolutely disgusting. I only wonder how many other people they have done the same too that have never got their money back. I urge anyone to contact me if this is you as I hope to make a nationwide appeal to expose them.

• 1 year later...

I used CH for 3 years and they never got my system quite right. So many time I paid for rush orders only to receive my order many months later it was horrible.

Recently I used Ess A Hair UK for the first time and got my order in 4 weeks and it was by far the best system I have had.

Shame about CH as I had met Stuart and was a really nice chap.

Edited by Jules-London

• 4 months later...