Best value for money clinic

First time poster on these forums

I appreciate HT doesn't come cheap, but I was wondering what clinic(s) would be considered best value for money for FUT. I'm based in the UK but I'm willing to travel if the combined cost of travel and surgery made it worth it.

I clearly wouldn't accept botched surgery to save money, which is why I ask this question on this site, in the hope I could draw on the experience of research from you guys. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of funds hence the question.

Like you said, it's certainly not cheap but having a great result from a skilled surgeon is value for money in itself. You'd only go once or twice maybe depending on your hairloss & expectations.

Don't let price & distance stop you either.

I live in London and will be visiting Dr Hasson of Hasson & Wong this summer. Do your research on here & YouTube & you'll hear about excellent surgeons like the above gents.

If I'm allowed to talk about it, the price per graft is $5 for the first 2000 grafts then it drops to $3 after if you have over 2000 grafts. That's decent value.

Do your research. Keep reading.

Avoid Bosley & Armani!!!!!

I'm from the uk and travelled to Canada to see hasson and Wong 3 days ago I'm setting off back to Leeds today. Hasson and Wong are very fair priced, considered by me and most others to be the best in the world and are extremely foreigner friendly ie they help pay for flight and pay to put you up in the best hotel I've ever been in. Simples!

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

If you are in the UK you should consider BHR. They are based in Brussels which is only 2 hours from London on the Eurostar and they do excellent work combined with excellent ethics.

Well worth putting them on your shortlist.

-----------------------------------------

2425 FUE - Dr Armani - Nov 2007 (poor result)

1000 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - March 25th 2010 (great result)

1599 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - Feb 3rd 2011

My Hair Loss Website