Best Place to have HT Done?

I am from Mumbai India and have a IVA type baldness. I have tried a lot of medicines from Richfeel and have tried all sort of oils and shampoo. Nothing seems to bring back lost hair. Finally I decide to have HT done.

Which is the best place in Asia to have HT done? I dont mind travelling to Thailand, Dubai, Singapore or any such country to have the treatment done.

Are the FUT and FUE methods guaranteed of Success? Are there any risks?

Howdy. Dr. Path in Bangkok if you don't want to travel too far. But from my extensive research night & day, I would say Hasson & Wong in Vancouver. Don't be scared of travelling. It's a once (or twice) in a lifetime opportunity to put things right.

There are no guarantees in operations. There will always be a tiny element of risk with a minor infection for example. What's important is choosing the right surgeon.

My advise is research, research and once you're done, do more research.

Personally I will be going to either Hasson or Wong. I'm torn between them. Look at their videos on YouTube & on their site. No one else shows as many quality videos & awesome results.

Good luck, stay strong & be brave

Howdy. Dr. Path in Bangkok if you don't want to travel too far. But from my extensive research night & day, I would say Hasson & Wong in Vancouver. Don't be scared of travelling. It's a once (or twice) in a lifetime opportunity to put things right.

There are no guarantees in operations. There will always be a tiny element of risk with a minor infection for example. What's important is choosing the right surgeon.

My advise is research, research and once you're done, do more research.

Personally I will be going to either Hasson or Wong. I'm torn between them. Look at their videos on YouTube & on their site. No one else shows as many quality videos & awesome results.

Good luck, stay strong & be brave

Thanks Dutch. I shall do a little research. I can't spend too much time researching though. That's why people like you make life easy for me. Vancouver might not be feasible in terms for travelling and other expenses.. Let me try to figure out the costs though. thanks a lot again!

chokhs, You should spend a lot of time not just researching HT doctors, but the whole process so that you fully understand the path you're going down. Although it may look like a magic bullet for hairloss, it often is not (depending on various factors like level of loss, donor hair, your expectations, etc). You should also do some real-life research and see some HTs up close. Best of luck!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

In my Opinion, My Asian choice would be Dr. Pathomvanich in Bangkok, Thailand. But my international choice which has great results and very reasonable prices is Dr. Rahal in Ottawa, Canada... Good luck in your HT.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]