Rogaine foam

ukpaitent

Hello, Tony is spot on. You can use the foam now I think. The foam is also less harsh than the lotion and works mainly on the crown. But yeah do ask Jotronic about this as he has made comments about this before.

How's the scalp now? Any pinkness? Donor tight or sore? Shedding over yet or not yet?

You got any new pics?

Hello, Tony is spot on. You can use the foam now I think. The foam is also less harsh than the lotion and works mainly on the crown. But yeah do ask Jotronic about this as he has made comments about this before.

How's the scalp now? Any pinkness? Donor tight or sore? Shedding over yet or not yet?

You got any new pics?

Hey Dutch

Been thinking about using the foam but dont think i will bother as i think it is a long term commitmen plus when y HT grows in i dont think i will really need Rogainet and my main reason for embarking on the HT journey was to be able to literally "wash and go" without having to worry about my hair etc. I think i will be just fine with taking Fin once a day.

Pinkness almost away ( only a few traces of pinkness dotted around). No soreness at all anywhere donor area feels fine perhaps a few little sensations from time to time but nothing major. Shedding has halted i would say ( it appears that i held onto quite alot of my grafts). I will be posting 2 month post op pics at the beginning of every month as i had my procedure done on February 3rd.

What's happening friend. Glad to hear you're doing well & no pain anywhere!

I know what you mean. Maybe you can use the foam later on in the crown a few hours bed time & not bother in the morning.

Propecia should be holding onto those grafts then.

That's great that's there little pinkness then!

Scar not obvious on the sides?

By the time I go, you'll have a great barnet!

I'm torn between Hasson OR Wong! :D

What's happening friend. Glad to hear you're doing well & no pain anywhere!

I know what you mean. Maybe you can use the foam later on in the crown a few hours bed time & not bother in the morning.

Propecia should be holding onto those grafts then.

That's great that's there little pinkness then!

Scar not obvious on the sides?

By the time I go, you'll have a great barnet!

I'm torn between Hasson OR Wong! :D

Hey hope your well. I still have some shock loss on the sides ( above the ears) where the scar shows through however i have played around with some toppik here and covers the job nicely. When are you planning to have it done? Perhaps if your in London at that time i can meet with you to discuss anything you wanted to know and also give you a chance to look at my hair!! Regarding which Dr in my opinion they are equal. Perhaps you should review both Drs results and make a desicion based on who you feel a gut feeling towards.

Hello mate. Glad toppik is working for you! That's definitely one to add to my list.

Sept I think. I wouldn't be able to wait longer lol.

You're a gentleman. I'd definitely would love to meet you and see the master piece!

Do let me know when you're available closer to the time because I can meet you anytime. Between now and then, I'm sure we'll be in touch.

I'm meeting Dr Wong for a consultation in about 6 weeks time.

Yeah I've looked at all their work on YouTube & on their site. Impressive stuff!