Hair falling

I know ive asked a similiar question to this before. I am now 17 months post-op from my 1st H/T and nearly 5 months post-op 2nd H/T. My question is that I have noticed hairs on my shirts and in the wash basin when I wash my hair and in my comb every morning. I would estimate around 50-70 hairs a day on average. Has anybody experienced anything similiar after a H/T.

Is this part of anormal hair cycle or am I experiencing some form of seasonal shedding or could it be to the shampoo im using.

I know ive asked a similiar question to this before. I am now 17 months post-op from my 1st H/T and nearly 5 months post-op 2nd H/T. My question is that I have noticed hairs on my shirts and in the wash basin when I wash my hair and in my comb every morning. I would estimate around 50-70 hairs a day on average. Has anybody experienced anything similiar after a H/T.

Is this part of anormal hair cycle or am I experiencing some form of seasonal shedding or could it be to the shampoo im using.

I am curious also - I will be more specific and say that the hairs on my comb are the strongest hairs I have seen in years - are these the type of hairs that definitely grow back?

Thanks to Abby for helping me obsess!!

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE

Hair shedding is a typical part of the natural hair growth cycle and can affect up to 50 to 100 hairs daily. An accelerated "seasonal shedding" can also occur making hair appear thinner temporarily. However, these hairs will always grow back.

As DHT attacks hair follicles genetically susceptible to loss, this cycle speeds up and the catagen (resting) phase is elongated while the anagen (growth phase) is shortened.

Men or women suffering from genetic hair loss will typically experience accelerated hair shedding followed by an inevitable appearance of thinning.

Hair loss medication such as Propecia (finasteride) and Rogaine (minoxidil) is typically effective in slowing down and/or stopping it's progression in the majority of consumers who use them regularly.

I hope this helps.

Bill