Chances of late shed?

Hi All,

I've been getting some good early growth which is great icon_smile.gif But now I'm worried that I'll get a late shed. I've read some posts before from people with early growth who were really happy at 4 months, then unhappy a month later...

Am I likely to get a late shed because of my early growth? Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

Also, I'm wondering if this early growth is just luck or if the extra supplements I'm taking are effecting it?

All pics are in my blog

HM

Hi All,

I've been getting some good early growth which is great icon_smile.gif But now I'm worried that I'll get a late shed. I've read some posts before from people with early growth who were really happy at 4 months, then unhappy a month later...

Am I likely to get a late shed because of my early growth? Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

Also, I'm wondering if this early growth is just luck or if the extra supplements I'm taking are effecting it?

All pics are in my blog

HM

HunkyMonkey,

Initial shedding of the transplanted hair happens early on...about 2 to 4 weeks after the procedure.

Shock loss can occur up to a couple of months after surgery. I wouldn't expect to see it happen at 4 months.

Try not to stress out. I'm sure you'll be fine :-)

Best wishes,

Bill