2nd time... quest?

Sup fellas,

So a little intro before I get into my questions... I have been away from this forum the past few years. I got my first HT in 2006. About 900 or so grafts in the hairline. Now Im looking into getting my 2nd one sometime this year. The plan is to reinforce the hairline and cover the front third/half.

My hair loss can best be described as diffuse thinning. I still have hair throughout my head, but it is very thin. Im on finas/rogaine.

-Can anyone suggest some good dr's out in LA? I actually have a consult with Dr Siporin today. I will let you all know how that goes.

-I live next to an LA Center for Hair Restoration. The name of the person is Richard Ochs. Has anyone heard/can recommend him? I havent been for a consult yet, but will set one up soon.

look forward to any advice and help that you all can provide. this forum was great to me first time around. Looking forward to it helping me again.

HT2 - March, 2013. 2933 grafts.

HT1 - June, 2006. 800 grafts.

I've seen some really great results come out of Dr. Reed's and Dr. Carmen's clinic in Lajolla. Little further south but you shouldn't let distance be the final determining factor. I've heard good things about Dr. Siporan but I'm not as familiar with his results. Good luck in your research and finding the right doc.

thanks for the reply.

had a good consult w Dr. Siporin. Really nice guy, and pretty highly regarded on this forum. Wants to do 1500 grafts into the front third, as well as reinforce/refine the hairline from my first procedure. Want to know what you guys think of this. I will try to post some pics tomorrow.

HT2 - March, 2013. 2933 grafts.

HT1 - June, 2006. 800 grafts.