Proscar INCREASE in sex drive?

Okay, I must know if anyone else has had the same thing happen when taking finasteride:

I am 26. I started taking Proscar about three years ago. After a few months of taking Proscar, I noticed my libido double (at least). This sustained itself until I quit taking it about six months ago because I thought it wasn't helping my hair loss. My mistake. I didn't take it for about two months and my sex drive returned to its previous, normal state. I again started taking Proscar three months ago and am now back to feeling like a teenager discovering women and their parts for the first time. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Has anyone else experienced this with Proscar? I have heard of a decrease in sex drive, but not an increase. Please respond.

Has anyone else experienced this with Proscar? .

yep. i don't know why either, and I don't know if Prop is helping my hair too much or not but I got an increase in sex drive, less semen, but an increase in drive. take 1.25 fincar.

PS I got a loss of sex drive with Avodart however before that.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone on this forum say:

"I stopped taking fin because I didn't think it was helping me with keeping my hair, and you know what, I was right!"

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone on this forum say:

"I stopped taking fin because I didn't think it was helping me with keeping my hair, and you know what, I was right!"

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.