Scarless HT Surgery offered in China

miked

Lotus Scarless Hair Transplantation (International) Medical Chain Institute Opens New Center on Beijing's Prestigious Chang'An Avenue

BEIJING, April 23 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Lotus Scarless Hair Transplantation (International) Medical Chain Institute today announced the opening of their new flagship transplant center on the prestigious Chang'an Avenue West, Beijing, China. The new "Lotus Hospital" is the first U.S. specialized medical and plastics institution for hair transplants in China.

With a floor area of 1,000 square meters, the Hospital is home to state-of-the-art "S.H.T" specialized hair transplantation technology, and under the expert guidance and supervision of Dr. Alan S. Feller, Dr. Sanusi Umar and Jack Yu, the center is confident in its promise to restore both a client's hair and their confidence. With the comfortable surroundings, treatment is not only quick and pain free, but perhaps more importantly, scarless, leaving patients to enjoy their natural looking hair.

According to statistics, there are about 134 million alopecia patients in China, in which men account for 74.8%. With the increase of stress in people's daily life, baldness is increasingly serious, and has become a barrier to employment and marriage for many people, especially men, who have missed great opportunities due to baldness. Baldness has also affected people's daily life and business intercourse. Many people have resorted to numerous cures, such as Chinese herbal medicines, shampoos, western medicines and wigs...but the problem has remained.

According to a head of Lotus, the presence of Lotus in China will help Chinese baldheads change their fates instantly, as they will have nice, full- bodied hair, and will no longer feel self-abased and depressed due to baldness.

Here, this specialized transplanter has also introduced the latest specialized hair follicle testing equipment developed by the School of Medicine, Columbia University, which can analyze various parameters of the hair follicle under a high-precision microscope, perform scalp testing, hair follicle selection and separation for alopecia patients in a sterile, non- toxic "space environment". The whole transplantation process is operated precisely under a microscope, ensuring a professional and meticulous service.

In addition, this transplanter boasts one of the best hair transplantation teams and hair management centers in the world. Every expert in the team has over 10 years of experience in hair transplantation, and will provide sincere, warm and meticulous service to customers in the light of the Oath by Hippocrates. An individualized hair management file will be established for every hair transplantation customer. A person assigned specially by the Mesopecia hairloss management center will ensure every file is up-to-date, scientific and permanent.

Lotus also plans to set up branches in Shanghai and Guangzhou. Its presence in China brings the hope of regaining thick new hair for millions of Chinese baldheads, restoring their confidence thoroughly.

Miked,

"Scarless" and "Surgery" are two contradictory terms.

The above information doesn't say anything about how or why they feel their procedure is scarless.

I'd imagine they probably use a variation of the FUE technique. Unfortunately, many clinics wrongfully claim this technique to be scarless when in reality, the procedure only creates a different type of scarring than the strip procedure.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks Bill. My original post had a big question mark at the end of the subject. Then I saw Dr. Feller was involved and thought it would be best not to question it at this time without knowing all the details.

Not knowing much about FUE, is scarring really a potential problem with that when they take individual follicles from random points on the head?

This is all news to me.

I trained Dr. Jack Yu in FUE who is an excellent doctor and now practices in China, but that's about it. I never even heard of "Lotus Scarless HT" company. Had I ACTUALLY been consulted I would have recommended they not use the misleading term "scarless".

Dr. Feller

Well I have to say that while I appreciate the respect Dr Feller and Dr. Umar are showing for their colleague Dr. Yu in the above posts, I am left with the feeling that Hair Restoration in China and perhaps elsewhere is pretty much a "wild wild west", "buyer beware" environment.

To a lay person like myself the above release strongly indicates that this Center is actively managed and supervised by Drs Feller and Umar in addition to Dr Yu. If that is indeed not the case then I feel the release borders on the unethical (if not the criminal) by praying on unsuspecting clients who have heard nothing but generally good feedback about these other Doctors.

Based on that deception alone I would be quite hesitant to recommend this center to anyone at this point.

If it seems too good to be true it usually is !!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 1 year later...

I've been communicating with Dr. Yu for the past two weeks about a HT. He has a practice in Huaian, Shandong, China.

I will likely go visit him in two weeks to see what he has to say about my situation. I am also looking into the Rosenbach Hair Transplation Center in Guangzhou (whom I saw in the news here). Their doctors are Dr. Ji and Dr. Yang.

Any additional information on any of the above would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

joe, I know nothing of Dr. Yu. That being said, as has already been pointed out there is no such thing as scarless surgery. Fue produces just as much scarring as strip, however, the scars are small dots as opposed to a linear scar. Please do plenty of homework so you understand the advantages and disadvantages of fue and strip. Also, there has been another doctor based in China showing very nice results here lately. Check in the clinic results section.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Yes, I am aware that there is no such thing as "scarless surgery" and am familiar with the differences between FUE and Strip.

I am going to visit Dr. Jack Yu with cautious optimism and see what he has to say and also review results. I was just wondering if anyone had any additional information on him, besides that he trained with Dr. Feller.

Also, I've searched the clinic results form for what seems like an entire day, but do not see any results from a doctor in China that you mentioned. Dr. Wu is in Taiwan....perhaps you were referring to him.

If you know the name of the doctor or can link the results, I would appreciate.

Regards,

• 4 years later...

Can anybody tell me about the experience that people have with alvi Armani clinic. Their before and after picture look almost too good to be true.

That is way I doubt about having a procedure with them. Also an ironic remark was made about him so please could somebody explain that remark.