Hi Everyone,

It seems so peculiar after researching and remaining passive the last 8 months I am finally contributing to this forum.

Only on Thursday I had my hair transplant with Dr. Feller, roughly 2500 grafts which includes the additional I was not charged for. The experience is no different than what others have described, as in, no short of excellent.

Now I am sitting 45 degree angle and so I have been since Thursday and still on medication as some pain still remains particularly present at night making sleeping pretty uncomfortable.

I have the post-op instruction however to be sure; on the 3rd night am I allowed to touch the grafts, i.e. shower as I would normally do. Obviously I am not going to have the water full pressure, but I can lather in between the grafts?

Thanks for your responses

The grafts are fully secured after 8 days I think, so you should still be babying them. I think in the shower you can just pour water over them with a cup and some shampoo mixed in. Dr. Feller provides you with after care instructions that should address this. If you don't have them make certain you call his office ASAP to get them...

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com