touch and it fallls out

hi guys im currently on 0.5mg propecia each day 4 amount a mouth, multi vits each day and nizoral 2 times a week tried minox but crap experience, but i literally touch my haed and it falls out my hair feels like wire if that makes sense i touch myhead and there are klike 30 hairs in the sink help me what do uthink

Why are you only taking 0.5 milligrams of propecia per day and not the usual 1 milligram per day? I think you mentioned you were taking the medication for only about one month, which would lead me to believe that you are experiencing the initial thinning phase from the medication which many people experience which is normal. You need to take the medication for at least 6 months before you'll start to notice any changes, and about one year to truly notice any hair regrowth. Consult with the doctor who gave you the prescription for the medication.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

It does sound like the perfectly normal but understandably terrifying shed that most Propecia users experience. It can scare some users into quitting the medication but in the vast majority of cases the shedding stops within a month or so and the hairs grow back.

Does your hair feel very dry? That could possibly be the nizoral. Not everyone can tolerate nizoral, which is quite a harsh shampoo. It's meant to combat dandruff but when I used it my scalp and hair became very dry.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

im on 0.5 due to first few weeks having v bad testicle pain seems to be fine at mo,i have spoke to loads of people and have said 0.5 should be fine almost as good as 1, its mainly sides and due to me at the moment being fine on it i just dont wanna push it, do u think 0.5 is useless guys a few people said that have decent results on it, and YES this thinning and shadding is knocking me for 6 its scary big time feels like i gone backwards, so this is good then guys, any more info on this

0.5 milligrams of finasteride should be ok, but it will most likely only keep what you have, but not regrow any hair with only half the dosage. That being said even with 1 milligram it's not guaranteed to regrow hair, but a good amount of people see a positive change. Again it's very early on, keep at it for 6-12 months and see how it progresses.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians