Excellent Section, N2O

qvarnis

Robert,

Excellent, I didnt even see this section. Glad you started this as ive had a few questions on this topic.

My view on fitness is all good, im mean you cant really go wrong and i believe since ive focus even more on it post HT it has has some major benefits.

The physiological bene fits are obvious, we all know a healthy body is a heathy mind and all that, but i tell you what! combining the physical benefits of working out/fitness with the excitment and anticipation of knowing your hair is growing back is a great feeling, does wonders for your return to how you were with hair (sad, i know that there is a difference but there is, we all know the deal).

Always good, anyway for my fitness i get into some mountain biking - maybe 10 to 20 km a week, weight workouts at gym 4 times a week, plenty of walking around etc, as much snowboarding i can in winter.

Its interesting because a HT provides an opportunity for more than just hair regrowth. Its a time to re focus yourself and get back into it. I have found fitness to have many positive effects physically, mentally and in particular socially (important when going from little hair to lots, the whole social thing).

I must get into this nitric oxide (i think that is what its called, N2O) that i have seen in a previous post of yours Robert.

My understanding is the increased bloodflow post work out is the benefit but ive found it hard to get in Australia, i may look online.

I would imagine combined with a good workout regime and diet N2O would help you gain weight because more blood flow equals more food for muscles, for longer? Is that right?

Anyway we should get this section going, im sure theres a heap of info out there.

qvarnis

Robert,

Excellent, I didnt even see this section. Glad you started this as ive had a few questions on this topic.

My view on fitness is all good, im mean you cant really go wrong and i believe since ive focus even more on it post HT it has has some major benefits.

The physiological bene fits are obvious, we all know a healthy body is a heathy mind and all that, but i tell you what! combining the physical benefits of working out/fitness with the excitment and anticipation of knowing your hair is growing back is a great feeling, does wonders for your return to how you were with hair (sad, i know that there is a difference but there is, we all know the deal).

Always good, anyway for my fitness i get into some mountain biking - maybe 10 to 20 km a week, weight workouts at gym 4 times a week, plenty of walking around etc, as much snowboarding i can in winter.

Its interesting because a HT provides an opportunity for more than just hair regrowth. Its a time to re focus yourself and get back into it. I have found fitness to have many positive effects physically, mentally and in particular socially (important when going from little hair to lots, the whole social thing).

I must get into this nitric oxide (i think that is what its called, N2O) that i have seen in a previous post of yours Robert.

My understanding is the increased bloodflow post work out is the benefit but ive found it hard to get in Australia, i may look online.

I would imagine combined with a good workout regime and diet N2O would help you gain weight because more blood flow equals more food for muscles, for longer? Is that right?

Anyway we should get this section going, im sure theres a heap of info out there.

qvarnis

qvarnis,

Great post. I have been neglecting these new forums myself as of late but I really want to kick them off. I, too, really believe that physical excercise is infinitely important to completing the package to a truly well-rounded individual. I do want this forum to thrive.

As far as NO2, I think its really great. I have never utilized it for the purpose of helping hair growth, but I don't see why that couldn't be a possibility seeing as what its effects are.

I use a NO2/Creatine mix that just came on the market a few months ago that I am really stoked over. It's called NO-Xplode. You can find it here.

I am really glad that I just looked that up for illustrative purposes! I have been paying $55 for 1.81 lbs locally and on that site they have the same thing for $38.95!

Anyway, for me, it works great. I am on a weight-gaining phase right now. My bout with the flu cut me down almost 10 lbs in 4 days from not being able to eat and dehydration so I am striving extra hard to put on the pounds. This stuff really keeps the blood pumped in the muscles longer and (for me, at least) that serves as a constant reminder of what I am working toward and thus helps me to keep the correct dietary habits outside of the hours surrounding the gym.

Anyway, give it a go. Just make sure you drink enough water with it. The label recommends 100 oz. of water a day, which is a little over a gallon. It sounds like a lot, but you get the hang of it.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 1 month later...

Robert,

Would this be more cost efficient that taking Creatine and the the Nox2 seperately? I know I can get some pretty good prices on Creatine at iHerb.com and on the Nox2 at a seperate sight. Just wondering?

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if it would be more cost efficient if you really searched around and found the absolute rock bottom deals on both of the products. I like this stuff because its simple and has both of the ingredients in there. Just one container to order and that's it. Now that Spring is coming, i'll be stacking more NO2 on top of this stuff for prolonged effect. Friends have tried this and say it works great but I wasn't really concerned about it until now that it will be getting warmer and I want to lose some of the extra fat that I have put on during the winter.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 1 year later...

NO2 is proven to do ABSOLUTELY nothing. It's a placebo effect, if anything, and at most - it stimulates a release of insulin. It does not raise blood-NO2 levels. Check out t-nation's article about it.

1,614 with Dr. Pistone on 2/3/06 in Marlton, NJ.

As long as the moon shall rise

As long as the rivers flow

As long as the sun shall shine

And the grass will grow

Let me listen, I will learn to speak

The old language

Yes, I yearn to bathe in blue skies

And fall apart from the world of machines

Regain my feet and my pounding heart

My Hair Loss Weblog

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know about you guys but all I think you really need is some protein and creatine. I think this whole N2O thing is unneccessary. With protein and creatine alone, I went up on bench from 95-185 from January to June. I tried N2O one time recently and I dint like the taste of it and neither did it do anythuing for me. For now Im just taking protein, but since I've been stuck on 185 now for a while, Im planning on taking some Size On creatine.

• 2 years later...